Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Again look at who we have signed and kept..
    the number one players in the state at 5 or 6 positions and the number one Juco Wr in the country
    We lost our HC and over half the staff. And didn’t lose but a few guys .
    Keep bringing us the news, Ari. I appreciate your info. Recruiting has been and always will be fluid. You can know a recruit and their family personally for years and they do something totally unexpected. I knew a kid and his family for years they were big fans of a school and while uncommited told me he was gonna sign with them on signing day. On signing day he wound up going halfway across the country to another school. You just never know in the recruiting game. All you can do is go with what current info you have. I certainly never fault anyone on here or anywhere when they miss on a guy. It happens. Keep bringing the news for us.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 01-25-2018 at 04:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lovett? If so, are we or Florida the favorite?
    He recently stated in an interview that we were still his favorite.

vCash
    the number one players in the state at 5 or 6 positions and the number one Juco Wr in the country
    We lost our HC and over half the staff. And didn?t lose but a few guys .
    Looking at just getting quality guys, this class is going to be solid even ignoring the staff change and really good considering the almost complete staff turnover.

But looking at needs, it looks like we are going to have a glaring hole at OL, which is going to require some combination of a really good class next year and hitting on some JUCO guys.

vCash

Dolla Bill got his 4th star from Rivals and State got the top 4 in MS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post

He earned it. Should?ve been 4 Star all along.Now if they would just give Murphy and Mayden their 4th star

vCash
    Doche post... if you don?t like my info I bring dont ****ing read it..
    oh btw who told you Whop.??
    The hunter kid on Paul's Page called it before anybody did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah, I like our recruiting guys to predict, so I never criticize them for being wrong.

Here is my prediction for our finish... we take 1, 2, 3 on the chin
    Damn 7, do you figure the sky is going to fall on your head when you walk out in the morning?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Damn 7, do you figure the sky is going to fall on your head when you walk out in the morning?
    Rep given!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTILLA THE DOG View Post
    The hunter kid on Paul's Page called it before anybody did
    Maybe 24/7 should pay him and use his crystal ball then... he must have some Ari Gold type intel. Hopefully he posts over here. We could use a few more good posters.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 01-25-2018 at 06:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sscjr1 View Post
    I was under the impression that recruiting is a fluid process, as in things can change. Nothing is concrete until the ink dries. Don't knock guys for relaying what they are hearing. I thought that was why we're on this board. To share information
    Damn, that's a novel idea! Rep Given +1

vCash
    I said things would change daily... if Fla doesn?t offer McDowell there is no issue. And it is Hev and Mullen so it?s not a slam dunk yet. If he flips it?s because it?s Florida.
    I will trade Mason for Brule. Same type player and still think land Eddie . The Boot 6 would be strong.
    The longer it goes better our chances are for Winkle IMO
    And Lovett isn?t a lock to UM.
    Rather have Brule, strengthens our presence in south LA, where there are a lot of excellent athletes.
    McDowell is a good Georgia boy that grew up hating the Florida gators, every largest cocktail party day. I going out on a limb to say that if it comes down to MSU and UF, the Georgia boy will choose us.
    Winkle is ours, Ari, Momma, Daddy and little brothers can go to games in about 2 hours and get free tickets... Good post Ari!

vCash
    Maybe 24/7 should pay him and use his crystal ball then... he must have some Ari Gold type intel. Hopefully he posts over here. We could use a few more good posters.
    he is a msu student that is friends with kt and some other players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTILLA THE DOG View Post
    he is a msu student that is friends with kt and some other players
    That’s soild Intel ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post

Bless his heart, he is burying his Mother this weekend. I cannot imagine in my life at 17 or 18 to lose my Momma. I lost my Momma 3 years ago and I was 59, Lord that was hard.
    All Ya'll praying Bulldog Brothers out there, say a little prayer for Dolla Bill and his family and loved ones.

vCash
    Bless his heart, he is burying his Mother this weekend. I cannot imagine in my life at 17 or 18 to lose my Momma. I lost my Momma 3 years ago and I was 59, Lord that was hard.
    All Ya'll praying Bulldog Brothers out there, say a little prayer for Dolla Bill and his family and loved ones.
    Praying for him and his family! Can?t imagine how hard this is for that young man.

vCash
    We lost our HC and over half the staff. And didn?t lose but a few guys .
    If we end up signing Lovett and Eddie Smith I will feel really good about this class.

vCash
    MSU induced PTSD

vCash
    The 3 punches to the chin I called are McDowell, Lovett, and winkel. Hope I am wrong

vCash
    The way I see it

McDowell - to Florida
    Brule - to State
    Lovett - to State
    Winkel - to Tennessee
    Kameron Jones ??
    Smith - State/Bama....50/50 - Saban might rather put a screw on us, like he usually does this time of year.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm 55 and sill have my mama. I'm blessed. Im gonna do some praying for dolla and give thanks to God today.