Page 94 of 151 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Two words: SaQuan Barkley

vCash
    Is smith looking more like tenn now? Will tenn get Williams and smith, or either or?

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Wow!!
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Do we have a real shot at him or is this just to say we tried

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Do we have a real shot at him or is this just to say we tried
    Either way it’s an improvement over what we had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    West Jones, Byron Young.
    I played for South Jones ... always nice to meet a home boy

vCash
    May be germans, but isn't that was Ole Miss has done the last 6-7 years? Offered every one of the top players and hopefully get them on campus for a visit?

I like it. It gets your name out there. People continually see MSU whenever they click on a recruit's 247 page.

Hopefully next year we can get Joe Moorhead to be on the round table with the other coaches on ESPN2 for the National Championship game (assuming we're not playing in it**.)

Matt Luke had like 5 months of head coaching experience and got to be on there with Gundy, Bobo, Fitzgerald, Cutcliffe, and Sumlin. Should Matt Luke have been on there? Hell no. Those other guys could coach circles around Luke.

However, Ole Miss knows what they're doing. All about name and face recognition.

vCash
    What is the latest thinking on Eddie Smith and Rayshad Williams?

Is there a Stewart Reese level OL out there we may get in 2018 class besides Ryan Winkel?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I played for South Jones ... always nice to meet a home boy
    Always nice to meet another from the Free State!

vCash
    Can anyone give some further info on La'Damian Webb, the RB from Alabama? Are we looking at him at RB, Slot or something else? Looks to have quick feet, good agility and can run. Seems like he might be a little underrated, maybe because of his size. Looks like he could be an interesting player for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    May be germans, but isn't that was Ole Miss has done the last 6-7 years? Offered every one of the top players and hopefully get them on campus for a visit?

I like it. It gets your name out there. People continually see MSU whenever they click on a recruit's 247 page.

Hopefully next year we can get Joe Moorhead to be on the round table with the other coaches on ESPN2 for the National Championship game (assuming we're not playing in it**.)

Matt Luke had like 5 months of head coaching experience and got to be on there with Gundy, Bobo, Fitzgerald, Cutcliffe, and Sumlin. Should Matt Luke have been on there? Hell no. Those other guys could coach circles around Luke.

However, Ole Miss knows what they're doing. All about name and face recognition.
    Totally agree, what does it cost to send a letter? A properly composed letter to the top 300 football players in the country might get one of those guys thinking. With a follow up phone call maybe we can generate a prospect, you never know. One good football player out of this effort is worth the money and time. +1 LouisvilleDawg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Can anyone give some further info on La'Damian Webb, the RB from Alabama? Are we looking at him at RB, Slot or something else? Looks to have quick feet, good agility and can run. Seems like he might be a little underrated, maybe because of his size. Looks like he could be an interesting player for us.
    I honestly have no idea why Webb didn't have more SEC offers. I think we got a huge steal.

vCash
    C66 on sps says Mullen offering Lovett and reed a package deal. Wow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If only Dan was in a talent rich state like Florida where he could find his own players.**

Things like this are why Dan won't work at Florida. He simply can not recruit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I honestly have no idea why Webb didn't have more SEC offers. I think we got a huge steal.
    I agree completely. The young man seems to be flying completely under the radar. He looks like he could turn into a beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If only Dan was in a talent rich state like Florida where he could find his own players.**

Things like this are why Dan won't work at Florida. He simply can not recruit.
    Yeah what's he gonna do next year when he doesn't have Mississippi players to call on that he recruited all year at State? UF people are already getting a little uneasy about his recruiting efforts to this point.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    absurd..C66 doesn't know anything, he is just throwing something out there. I'll never understand why people make stuff up just for the sake of posting something.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    absurd..C66 doesn't know anything, he is just throwing something out there. I'll never understand why people make stuff up just for the sake of posting something.
    And why do you say it’s untrue? Just because?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Not sure if sarcastic...but Rosebowl is reporting the same shiznit!

Banned
    vCash
    My dislike for mullenz just went up a few notches.