Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
"For the rest of the way, I believe OL are the top priority along with another safety (Myles Mason), juco corner and another skill player or two." - Paul Jones.

I'll guess:

OL's James Carvin and mystery croot,
S Mason
CB - Antonio Nelson
WR's Whop, Antonio Gibson

What y'all think?
I don't have any inside info on any of this (Ari has been good in his posts over the past few pages though), but just thought I'd mention how our class would look if all of these guys came true (minus the mystery croot, whoever that is). We'd sit at a 223.83 overall composite score, which would put as the #24 overall class by last year's rankings, same spot as last year, with an almost identical class score. Some other notes though:
- people are going to be dropped, we'd have 31 commits. But I'll go with Ari's advice on relaxing about the numbers. It'll work out.
- The class would be about average at #24 overall... I'd love to see us improve to top 20 regularly. But, this class would have to be considered an enormous win because it would probably be our best OL and WR class under Mullen--positions we desperately have underrecruited.
- I think it sets us up well with the 2019 class.