Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
Very soild early sign day
Got out Big 3 .. Whop Guidry and Heath
Only Big miss was. Carvin. We know what happened there. (The guy is a fat ****ing POS) And I said Tenn would be our issue.
J Will is a shocker but not really when ur dealing with slimy back door OM. We had a plan for the kid, OM doesn’t , have fun in Juco.
Got a nice surprise with Sh’mar Kilby-Lane . Like I said in another thread kid could be our next Rivers , Sweat, Abrams type contributor.. not you normal Juco guy.
And everyone pump the breaks on the commits that didn’t sign . We may lose a couple **** we may not lose any.

And one of my sources that told Me and I’m not sure if it was the same one that told I seen It.... the player was David Reese. And I think Paul actually reported this week he was expecting to visit. So we must have thought he wouldn’t sign early and I was told he was above 50/50 to flip. The same source that told me Whop was a dog months ago. So it was very reliable.

Over all very good day . We still have time to find another OL and looks like we are already on a couple . And also we need to find that CB that is SEC talented.
Im bearing Marcus Murphy will get a crack at that come the spring.
1. 17 DeVinner, 17 Taco Bell, 17 shitbirds.

2. let's get McDowell. don't like the odds of the others. like someone said, if they didn't bite today, not likely to land them in Feb.

3. David shoulda shown some brotherly love.

4. Thankfully we have cut and paste options for Sh'mar (great get, surprise gift)

5. My prediction is Marcus will be a corner and KO return dude. who was that ND (or was it MI) dude whose an announcer these days that won the Heisman back in the day? (17'd Peyton on that I think)...