Page 17 of 151 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    So I understand that Hodges is headed to LSU for a visit this weekend. Anyone want to guess how this all plays out? Would have rather wrapped him up this week.
    big dawg camp is only for high schoolers and JUCOs, right? Not grad transfers?

vCash
    What's the deal with Jamal Houston now? Suddenly a heavy UTSA lean..

been watching for a while, but decided to post

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Is Whop not coming to BDC? He posted on Twitter that he was supposed to be in Starkville.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    big dawg camp is only for high schoolers and JUCOs, right? Not grad transfers?
    He came in for a midweek visit. I was just alluding to the fact that I wished we could have wrapped him up and he not take a visit to LSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    He came in for a midweek visit. I was just alluding to the fact that I wished we could have wrapped him up and he not take a visit to LSU.
    We are still in really good shape with BH. It's all good

vCash
    What commitments should we be watching for today?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    We are still in really good shape with BH. It's all good
    Still concerned about him tripping down to Orgeron and crew. Not sure how he recruits as well as he does when noone can understand him but he does by whatever means.

vCash
    After BDC here are a few things:

We are still In The mix big time for Harris and Whop even tho neither made it to BDC. Everyone just be patient and relax with them. I'm guessing they will be on campus a few times this fall. They aren't signing with Kansas and LSU isn't a player right now for either
    I'm calling David Reese signs with the good guys.
    I think we will "drop" a couple guys we have committed now or it will be a mutual parting of the ways ( I'm not going to say who)
    We have a couple stud 5 star caliber kids committed now Heath , Dolla Bill, and Mayden who might not be elite 5 star but is underrated. Also underrated are Webb and Ross
    And closing out the state of Miss, look for us to close with Williams, Lovett and Crumedy. Also don't be shocked if we get back in the mix for Umiss commit (for now ) Hyman .

And before everyone starts banging numbers and wondering how big the class will be.. don't worry if the players are there for the taking the numbers will work out.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 07-23-2017 at 09:33 AM.

vCash
    So any update on Hodges?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    So any update on Hodges?
    Prob Tuesday .. expect good news

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    After BDC here are a few things:

We are still In The mix big time for Harris and Whop even tho neither made it to BDC. Everyone just be patient and relax with them. I'm guessing they will be on campus a few times this fall. They aren't signing with Kansas and LSU isn't a player right now for either
    I'm calling David Reese signs with the good guys.
    I think we will "drop" a couple guys we have committed now or it will be a mutual parting of the ways ( I'm not going to say who)
    We have a couple stud 5 star caliber kids committed now Heath , Dolla Bill, and Mayden who might not be elite 5 star but is underrated. Also underrated are Webb and Ross
    And closing out the state of Miss, look for us to close with Williams, Lovett and Crumedy. Also don't be shocked if we get back in the mix for Umiss commit (for now ) Hyman .

And before everyone starts banging numbers and wondering how big the class will be.. don't worry if the players are there for the taking the numbers will work out.
    Thanks for the update, great info!

Good advice to relax with Whop and Harris. I couldn't see those guys signing with Kansas. Interesting that LSU isn't really in play for them right now--I would have kinda expected them to be the default favorite.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Thanks for the update, great info!

Good advice to relax with Whop and Harris. I couldn't see those guys signing with Kansas. Interesting that LSU isn't really in play for them right now--I would have kinda expected them to be the default favorite.
    A lot of squirrelly shit going on between some coaches in Nola and LSU staff right now.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    A lot of squirrelly shit going on between some coaches in Nola and LSU staff right now.
    not anymore from what someone told me on here.

vCash
    Yea I think O cleared that up with the New Orleans high school coaches.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Whop & Corione were committed to LSU before they were committed to Kansas. When they de-committed they pretty much dropped Corione & have kind of left Whop on the back burner. Talking to him just enough that if need be they can say we've always kept recruiting you. If we can get Corione who I think really loves MSU then you're going to get Whop.

vCash
    What's up with Jamal Houston commuting to Colorado State? He's also been a UTSA lean in recent weeks. That doesn't quite add up.

vCash
    What's up with Jamal Houston commuting to Colorado State? He's also been a UTSA lean in recent weeks. That doesn't quite add up.
    With his injury, looking for a place to call home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigdawg View Post
    With his injury, looking for a place to call home.
    I wasn't aware he had an injury. Is it bad enough to be a deal breaker for bigger schools?

vCash
    I wasn't aware he had an injury. Is it bad enough to be a deal breaker for bigger schools?

He's currently committed to Colorado State, that should answer your question.

vCash
    Still long way to go with Houston.
    Let's see how our WR big board plays out first.
    Heath and Nelson already on board.
    If we close with Guidry , Whop and Watson no room for Houston

Shit we just close Guidry and Whop along with Malik and Nero best WR class in decades