Page 55 of 151 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Good talk everybody. Glad we could clear this up.

This occurred after the feeling was that Whop would commit to MSU. We see this happen every year with multiple guys that are MSU bound.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Good talk everybody. Glad we could clear this up.

Man I spit out my mt dew.

vCash
    So now Malik is 50/50 between State and Florida. And he's not signing early anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    So now Malik is 50/50 between State and Florida. And he's not signing early anymore.
    Where are you seeing this?

vCash
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 12-11-2017 at 07:37 PM.

vCash

Let's wait and see what happens before issuing another sky is falling bulletin.............. Yeah I know if Pruitt was our coach, with his recruiters, then everything would be fine.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Let's wait and see what happens before issuing another sky is falling bulletin.............. Yeah I know if Pruitt was our coach, with his recruiters, then everything would be fine.***
    Yep. The last thing on his twitter says can?t wait to be a Dawg from last night. So yeah let?s just back off the ledge for a bit

vCash
    Malik is a dawg but just likes drama. He’ll sign in 9 days

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    Where are you seeing this?
    Barton S (247 national writer) talked to him at the MS/AL check-in.

vCash

That's old news now. As Shotgun said. He likes the drama.

vCash
    And Steve, Robbie, Paul, Pnut, etc all laughed and said they were sure he said all that and he would also be signing next week with us. He was due to create some drama.

vCash
    All I know is that for my own legal protection its very good that I am very far physically separated from Don Mullins. Because if I was in the same room with him I would absolutely punch him dead in the face.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Haven't seen this one thrown out there, so I'll go ahead and push a couple of folks over the edge....but hearing Steve is reporting that Tenn. has put the full court press on Murphy and trying to get him to visit. Supposedly considering it.

GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Haven't seen this one thrown out there, so I'll go ahead and push a couple of folks over the edge....but hearing Steve is reporting that Tenn. has put the full court press on Murphy and trying to get him to visit. Supposedly considering it.

GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    It would be pretty disappointing if a new staff came in and took one of our best commits when I have not heard of us getting any attention from a new recruit

vCash
    Rosebowl is going to kill that board. He has no legit recruiting sources. But the 80-something crowd from GenesPage thinks he?s a god. He?s just stealing clicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Rosebowl is going to kill that board. He has no legit recruiting sources. But the 80-something crowd from GenesPage thinks he?s a god. He?s just stealing clicks.
    Yeah Steve needs to stick with exposes

Banned
    vCash
    Lol, Murphy is 100 % dawg!! Remember when Texas came hard for Kylin last year? Same deal here.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    100% it?s pathetic how much they hang on every bit of information he provides..I can picture them sitting at a computer and clicking refresh all day.
    No Signature

vCash
    I feel bad for the good people that were at 247. The scam artists from GPs haven’t changed. Stealing people’s money and making it about them instead of MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    All I know is that for my own legal protection its very good that I am very far physically separated from Don Mullins. Because if I was in the same room with him I would absolutely punch him dead in the face.
    If his performance against Georgia and Alabama are any indication, he would probably tuck his tail and get the crap beat out of him.

Daniel is cocky- but he's not confident.