Page 61 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I want to hear IYOK take on this. Please tell me we are not dropping or slow playing Harris?? He's a freaking 4 star CB.
    Whop is fine. Corione is a safety & we don't need another safety. This doesn't affect Whop at all. It's funny because nobody is worried about losing Corione they just want to make sure Whop is fine.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Carvin to State
    Smith to State
    I been your biggest defender but you gonna miss on cole smith. I sure hope I'm wrong buddy.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Whop is fine. Corione is a safety & we don't need another safety. This doesn't affect Whop at all. It's funny because nobody is worried about losing Corione they just want to make sure Whop is fine.
    Thanks man. Whop my concern as well.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I been your biggest defender but you gonna miss on cole smith. I sure hope I'm wrong buddy.
    He's right

vCash
    Any word on corners that our new staff might like if Harris is not a take?

vCash
    He's right
    Wow!!! Cole is leaning state now!!???

vCash
    I am of the opinion that we need as many quality safeties and corners as we can find because we haven?t really had anyone develop into an above average player in those spots in a bit

vCash
    Wow!!! Cole is leaning state now!!???
    Yes. Grimes (old LSU OL Coach) to BYU has changed things.

vCash
    Wait what? We're seriously not going to take a 4 star defensive back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    What makes you think we need one... well besides the bama and OM games haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    Mason should have been rated higher if he played his Sr. If Murphy ends up on Defense he is higher rated. And we have another safety already committed. Harris is a small safety and we don't have room for 4 and we definitely take the extra OL of Carvin and Smith over him in the case. We need OL, WR and true CB the most. Looks like OL and WR's are homeruns as it stands today. Between now and Feb we have to address the CB. I like Harris and wish we could find a spot but y'all need to quit thinking in terms of 4 star. There is no real difference between a low 4 star and upper 3 star. Forget the ranking subjectivity, does the player fit what the coaches want him to do and who is the best we can get to fit that criteria.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 12-14-2017 at 03:06 PM.

vCash
    Damn, it's nice to have a staff that realizes our needs and works to fill them. Cutting loose guys who aren't good enough and who would overload us at one spot is a good thing. No more limiting us to 80 scholarship players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Damn, it's nice to have a staff that realizes our needs and works to fill them. Cutting loose guys who aren't good enough and who would overload us at one spot is a good thing. No more limiting us to 80 scholarship players.
    This x 1000

vCash
    Don't understand taking furdge and not harris but I trust this staff more than I did ******* with recruiting.

vCash
    I will be a little surprised if we don't take a Harris . No matter what our numbers look like at safety . Those number could change after spring ball..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I will be a little surprised if we don't take a Harris . No matter what our numbers look like at safety . Those number could change after spring ball..
    Yeah I get the numbers thing but not taking Harris sounds like a horrible move

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Well we don't have much time to decide and things could change quickly. But not bringing him in for an OV says a lot about the coaches recruiting board.

vCash
    Don't understand taking furdge and not harris but I trust this staff more than I did ******* with recruiting.
    Time for the powers that be to allow us to say “Mullen s” without it beeping it out

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I’m climbing down the Harris mountain a little to new developments.......but we may be getting a Merry Flipmas...Yanci lives
    Last edited by I seen it dawg; 12-14-2017 at 05:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    I’m climbing down the Harris mountain a little to new developments.......but we may be getting a Merry Yanci lives
    Someone other than cole???