Page 67 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 3018

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sscjr1 View Post
    Since you like to call people out when they?re wrong, will you give them credit when they?re right?
    I guess there would be a first time for everything

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You think he coming here?
    I don't know. Maybe. I would put it right at 50%.

I'm just saying that just because he didn't come on an OV it doesn't mean that he won't come to MSU because there isn't really a need for him to come to see our campus or anything like that. Maybe he felt like it would be better to talk it over with his family this weekend. Maybe he wanted to go watch Star Wars. I don't know- I just don't think it means much in the grand scheme of things in this case.

vCash
    LSU it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    LSU it is.
    Since it looks like Smith is sticking with the Ogre, anything new on Carvin? We really do need another OL.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    LSU it is.
    I was wrong on him it looks like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    It happens. Hopefully carvin not visiting tenn is similar in that both shun the in-state school

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    it aint over yet,we still got a chance,it slim but it can happen

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTILLA THE DOG View Post
    it aint over yet,we still got a chance,it slim but it can happen
    Yeah but....

Banned
    vCash
    Not landing Cole Smith confuses the shit outta me. Can't figure out how our OL crootin continues to suck complete ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Not landing Cole Smith confuses the shit outta me. Can't figure out how our OL crootin continues to suck complete ass.
    Agree, I understand different strokes for different folks and all but why does an MSU legacy from Ponotoc want to go to LSU, which has a completely different culture, after losing his LSU position coach AND we just got rid of the great OL recruit repeller (Hevesy) plus we now have a much more likeable HC? Also our program is in as good a shape right now as its been in its entire history. Some things just make you scratch you head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    A little sensitive huh? If you ban me for even a minute, I will never post on this board again. Go for it.
    You wouldn't be missed.

vCash
    LSU it is.
    Wow, shocker. Even with Mullen gone we still can’t win recruiting battles. SMFH

vCash
    Do y’all just expect a kid, where he has been committed to for months, flip just because we changed our OL coach? Wow

vCash
    The previous staff cost us Cole.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    Do y?all just expect a kid, where he has been committed to for months, flip just because we changed our OL coach? Wow
    Exactly. Cole Smith never wanted to go to State. The new staff simply gave us a chance. He's always liked LSU, and honestly, people really should go with their first intuitions. 80% of late flips are emotional reactions.

vCash
    Not every kid wants to come to State.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    Exactly. Cole Smith never wanted to go to State. The new staff simply gave us a chance. He's always liked LSU, and honestly, people really should go with their first intuitions. 80% of late flips are emotional reactions.
    That's just not true. Cole came to a practice on Thursday to commit to MSU because he thought he was going to get offered. Hev said he wanted to see him in the spring 1st. That Saturday Cole went to LSU they offered & he committed on the spot. He's been to more MSU games this year than pretty much all of our commits. He loves MSU but there is a family dynamic working against us. Odds are low that it changes between now & Wednesday but Cole was all set to visit this weekend & flip to MSU. Those plans were changed & we'll see if the tide can turn these next few days.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm guessing our other "big flip" ain't happening either?? That one would have been big!!
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    That's just not true. Cole came to a practice on Thursday to commit to MSU because he thought he was going to get offered. Hev said he wanted to see him in the spring 1st. That Saturday Cole went to LSU they offered & he committed on the spot. He's been to more MSU games this year than pretty much all of our commits. He loves MSU but there is a family dynamic working against us. Odds are low that it changes between now & Wednesday but Cole was all set to visit this weekend & flip to MSU. Those plans were changed & we'll see if the tide can turn these next few days.
    Good grief, another legacy dealing with a "family dynamic". As we saw with Garrison Brooks, "family dynamics" rarely go well for us. Oh well.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 12-17-2017 at 01:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Not every kid wants to come to State.
    Nobody expects that but not every kid is a legacy from Ponotoc, MS.