Thread: First baseball game of the year

vCash

First baseball game of the year

Title says it all; thinking about taking my wife and son up to Starkville to see us play Texas Tech. Just wanted to ask if anyone else plans on attending, how I can get good seats, and yall's thoughts on how we match up with the Raiders? Going to be a good game in my opinion.

*edit for autocorrrct

Banned
    vCash
    Without season tix u may have to buy general admission. Prob gonna be packed opening weekend if the weather is halfway decent bc 1.it's opening weekend and 2) tech is an outstanding team. I'm afraid we will be in full meltdown mode after opening weekend.

vCash
    You going to the Friday game? If so, I'd almost guarantee you can buy some pretty good tickets outside the stadium

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm pretty sure that will be right about the time winter decides to appear. Probably going to be about a high of 43 with nw winds of 10-15 miles per hour.

vCash
    Weather will be the big variable. Just expect it to be uncomfortable.

Friday's game will be at 4:00. There should be plenty of chair backs available. They also haven't checked tickets in the grandstands for the non conference in years.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    2 weeks out weather to the west (Dallas, OKC) forecasted to be mid 70s...we should escape and have great weather hopefully.....

vCash
    Yeah the weather is my biggest concern. I just hope we give Texas Tech a good game due to our injuries

vCash
    Elitedawgs Unite meeting that weekend. Hopefully the weather is mild.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Yeah the weather is my biggest concern. I just hope we give Texas Tech a good game due to our injuries
    That should be pilk on Friday. We should match up fine that game anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    Weather will be the big variable. Just expect it to be uncomfortable.

Friday's game will be at 4:00. There should be plenty of chair backs available. They also haven't checked tickets in the grandstands for the non conference in years.
    That just depends, a lot of the event staff can be some of the most absolute rudest people on the planet

vCash
    I'm going

vCash
    Do season ticket holders sell their tickets online anymore than they do bball? Or is it wishful thinking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Do season ticket holders sell their tickets online anymore than they do bball? Or is it wishful thinking?
    You'll be lucky to find chairbacks online, not very likely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    For an OOC game I would do like others have said- just buy a regular ticket and then sit in the grandstand.

vCash
    Friendly reminder to chairback season ticket holders...Use the MSU StubHub Marketplace to post your seats if you can't make it. http://hailstate.com/sports/2016/7/8...b-landing.aspx
    That or transfer them to someone who can use the seats via your ticket account.