Thread: Yancy interview on 105.9

vCash

Yancy interview on 105.9

Yancy with "interesting" info concerning Cordarrian Richardson (4 star RB out of Memphis) who chose Maryland over OM yesterday but signed with UCF today.

Yancy says OM pulled his offer Tuesday night/Wed morning in order to offer the 2 star academy RB out of Hattiesburg. Richardson wanted to come to OM but was
    left scrambling after that.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Yancy with "interesting" info concerning Cordarrian Richardson (4 star RB out of Memphis) who chose Maryland over OM yesterday but signed with UCF today.

Yancy says OM pulled his offer Tuesday night/Wed morning in order to offer the 2 star academy RB out of Hattiesburg. Richardson wanted to come to OM but was
    Yes. A coach obsessed with stars wanted a 2* over a 4*. Yea that makes total sense. The TRUTH is C. Richardson DROPPED them Tuesday night and they were left scrambling.
    No Signature

vCash

vCash
    Hahahahahahahaha! If the bear sheep believe that they're more gullible than I thought!

vCash
    The Hattiesburg kid's house was evidently destroyed by the tornado. It was implied that OM made this decision to help he and his family. I think we all know better.

vCash
    The Hattiesburg kid's house was evidently destroyed by the tornado. It was implied that OM made this decision to help he and his family. I think we all know better.
    Is there no level of low they won't sink to in order to make themselves look good? I get more and more physically nauseous every day when stories come out of just what a sleazy dirt bag operation they run while trying to come off as holier than the Pope and Billy Graham combined.

vCash
    I blame Hugh for the tornadoes. Jesus is comin' for ya, Hugh!!! **

vCash

So OM pulled his offer on Tuesday night causing him to scramble, yet he had time to get with guys at bleacher report to make that commitment video?

vCash

Right.. and chicks like Brad Pitt because he cares about New Orleans..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha! If the bear sheep believe that they're more gullible than I thought!
    We have to stop assuming those asses are not stupid foolish gullible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    So OM pulled his offer on Tuesday night causing him to scramble, yet he had time to get with guys at bleacher report to make that commitment video?
    Thumbs Up. Spot on
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    They're either 1) lying because they got left at the alter by yet another kid or 2) screwed a kid over hours before signing. I'm not sure how either is good news for them. What's funny is they probably are lying just to save face even though it makes them look like complete assholes for pulling a kids offer a few hours before he's expected to sign.

vCash
    But they didn't sign 25 either. He is flat out lying. Someone ask him what color the sky is?
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Well, since they (OM) is a football "power", now... why don't they just offer a grayshirt?*

like this:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...gning-day-2017
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Well, since they (OM) is a football "power", now... why don't they just offer a grayshirt?*

like this:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...gning-day-2017
    Hell, ya'll screwed Parks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Hell, ya'll screwed Parks.
    Parks says otherwise: https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...43247213420545
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I'm still LOL'ing at Yancy Porter's dumbass.

They "pulled" the number 10 rb in the nation's offer for a private school running back in Hattiesburg? lololol and people believe that nonsense. They went after him hard when Akers left them high and dry.

The Porter Spin Machine out in full force.

Why would they pull his offer?? They got too many high caliber rbs? Lolz at that angle
    He got too many issues? Chad Kelly, Trae Elston, the Nkemdiche brothers, Stringfellow, Bobby Hill, and Breeland Speaks say hi
    Hell even Cuppy Cup's little brother put out an article on NSD that Richardson could still sign with them. They also said Freeze may have overreacted and offered the PCS kid whenever Richardson delayed his commitment.

No way in hell they pulled that kid's offer unless they pulled it after he committed to Maryland just to say he didn't have a committable offer.

I just envision it going like:

Richardson - "Coach Freeze, i'm not going to Ole Miss, just feel like Maryland (UCF) is a better fit. Y'all don't use the RB position hardly at all. Hell, I'Tavius Mathers may get drafted and y'all didnt use him. Plus, NCAA stuff yall are going through right now could get bad."
    CHF - *Inserts Bible verse* yada yada yada Ole Miss is like family. The Grove is pretty. We is all in to win the day.
    Richardson - "I agree with your points, I just feel like other schools fit me more."
    CHF - Oh yeah?? YOUR OFFER IS PULLED SO YOU CAN'T COMMIT ANYWAY, someone get Yancy on the phone and tell them we pulled the offer!! *offers no star rb* *pouts* *sour grapes* *I remember the negative recruiting*