OM
    At vandy
    At South Carolina
    Lsu

I say we lose at least 7

vCash
    Might beat OM and LSU at home

vCash
    I thought we had a chance to be really good next year but it looks like we need to hold off on those expectations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    Might beat OM and LSU at home
    That's how I see it too. Epic collapse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That's how I see it too. Epic collapse
    Baseball starts in 17 days friend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    Baseball starts in 17 days friend
    Won't step foot on campus till then.

vCash
    Yeah, as much hell as people have given Ready. We miss him a lot. Yeah I only see us winning the Ole miss and LSU game. Outside shot against Tenn. If we're hitting from deep.

vCash
    Tenn
    At auburn
    South Carolina
    At Georgia
    Florida
    OM
    At vandy
    At South Carolina
    Lsu

I say we lose at least 7
    I posted on Sunday that these 6 games would define us. While I didnt predict us to lose 6 in a row- I mentioned it was certainly possible because our schedule is really tough the next 2 weeks. Tennessee is going to be a handful Saturday

vCash
    Well, we will have two bangers coming in next year in Ado and Brooks. If Herard and Holman don't improve something fierce, start those two guys and you have a great front court. If Kegler's effort doesn't improve, start Xavian. Hopefully this embarrassing performance lights a fire under these kids. If not, I don't really know what to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Well, we will have two bangers coming in next year in Ado and Brooks. If Herard and Holman don't improve something fierce, start those two guys and you have a great front court. If Kegler's effort doesn't improve, start Xavian. Hopefully this embarrassing performance lights a fire under these kids. If not, I don't really know what to say.
    While I like what you've written, i almost feel like Xavian should continue coming off the bench even when he's fully healthy. Feel like hes a great high energy guy in short spurts.

I think Kegler is good, he just seems lazy (sometimes) and not as polished as I would think he would be considering how highly ranked he was.

vCash
    Holman and Herard are clear starters next year. Don't overreact because of a bad stretch. Holman is far better than he was as a freshman, and Herard has been coming on. They will be forces for us next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Holman and Herard are clear starters next year. Don't overreact because of a bad stretch. Holman is far better than he was as a freshman, and Herard has been coming on. They will be forces for us next year.
    I'm not completely sold on Holman, but I expect herard to be an all sec type player next season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Can a tiger change his stripes? Can Holman go from a finesse player to a very physical player? The way Howland talks it's almost a given that we see Brooks at the PF and Ado at the C. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me to see Nick start at the PG. These guys have to make monumental jumps to keep their starting spots. Heck, that might be one reason why we are inconsistent in that they know we don't have others who can replace them.

vCash
    Who are the leaders on this team? I agree with Random and Msstate7 that we will find out a lot about this team in the next seven games. We need a leader to emerge on this team. It isn't Q. It isn't Holman. I want Peters to emerge as the leader. I think he has the makeup and the moxy to do it. In our four game slide, we have seen some crap habits develop that have been a huge detriment to our growth. After the year is over, Howland needs to find the negative influences and get them corrected. Next year should be a tournament team. No more excuses.

vCash
    I'm not completely sold on Holman, but I expect herard to be an all sec type player next season
    All sec? Cool the jets. He's getting better but going from a body early season to serviceable mid season to all sec is quite the stretch. But everyone has had too high expectation of this team and program. We will be an nit team/ bubble team next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Can a tiger change his stripes? Can Holman go from a finesse player to a very physical player? The way Howland talks it's almost a given that we see Brooks at the PF and Ado at the C. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me to see Nick start at the PG. These guys have to make monumental jumps to keep their starting spots. Heck, that might be one reason why we are inconsistent in that they know we don't have others who can replace them.
    Brooks isn't an instant impact sec starter. He will be good. But he's not changing the team. Nick? Yes. Brooks no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    All sec? Cool the jets. He's getting better but going from a body early season to serviceable mid season to all sec is quite the stretch. But everyone has had too high expectation of this team and program. We will be an nit team/ bubble team next year.
    10 four stars and an NIT/Bubble team? On paper, we will easily be the second most talented team in the SEC.

vCash
    Brooks isn't an instant impact sec starter. He will be good. But he's not changing the team. Nick? Yes. Brooks no.
    Disagree. The combination of Ado and Brooks will give this team what it has been lacking. The ability to rebound and defend in the post.

vCash
    no leadership... no hustle.... nada... this team plays like an AAU team that has no idea of a TEAM concept... if they don't buy in... let them go somewhere else.... and the coaching needs to change dramatically... time to bust some asses in practice... i want howland to get at least one Technical..... i haven't seen anything special out of him either....

vCash
    I'm full speed ahead on the jets haha

Herard is still raw, but he's progressing pretty quickly now. In December, he avg'd 4.5 ppg. In January, despite tougher competition, he avg'd 8.0 ppg. I expect him to be a double digit scorer down the stretch and be a 10-12 ppg 7-9 rpg next season, which should be good enough for at least 3rd team all sec. I'll stick with my projection