Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nkemdiche admits to LSD use at OM

vCash
    “Strawberry fields forever.........."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    “Strawberry fields forever.........."
    The Beatles and OM should never be mentioned in the same breath!

Unless you're letting Yoko off the hook, and instead blaming the confederates for their breakup.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    The Nkemdiche brothers' use of LSD has been rumored for a while. My son is friends with a former student athletic department worker at Ole Miss and he told me a few years ago that Robert really loved the shit. There is no way that Freeze and Ole Miss did not know about this but they ignored it for obvious reasons and Denzel almost died because of it.
    Ole Miss is in no way the only program to ignore drug use by players but they are the only ones that also claim the only way you can get to both heaven and the Sugar Bowl is to go to Ole Miss.
    I don't think he almost died from LSD, I think that was the spice. That stuff is incredibly dangerous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Who'd a thought Lafayette County was the new Boone County? Jesco anoints you as his heir, Denzel***

Damn I wish I had a dollar for every brain cell that guy destroyed.

vCash
    My problem is not only how was this not picked up? Drug tests can detect LSD. That's not like marijuana where a ton of kids do it. That crap is insanely dangerous and can stay in your body and trigger hallucinations. How in the hell did they get away with it for that long and keep it covered up that well?

vCash
    Hard to blame him for liking LSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    My problem is not only how was this not picked up? Drug tests can detect LSD. That's not like marijuana where a ton of kids do it. That crap is insanely dangerous and can stay in your body and trigger hallucinations. How in the hell did they get away with it for that long and keep it covered up that well?
    It depends on what their test protocol is. Everybody in my company (500+ employees) is subject to drug testing, because of the hazardous environment we work in, job entry testing, any incident report testing and random testing. Drug tests don't screen for everything, the more you add the more it costs and it ain't cheap. My company tests for 4 classifications of drugs. It is quite possible that Hallucinogens like LSD are not on TSUN's protocol.

vCash
    very unlikely hallucinogens are tested for

vCash
    Not yoko....John for being so stupid.......

vCash
    Has the Kim's lawsuit been settled?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    I don't think he almost died from LSD, I think that was the spice. That stuff is incredibly dangerous.
    I meant he almost died from his drug use that Ole Miss was ignoring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    The Beatles and OM should never be mentioned in the same breath!

Unless you're letting Yoko off the hook, and instead blaming the confederates for their breakup.***
    Beatles don't have anything on the Stones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    Beatles don't have anything on the Stones
    And the Stones shouldn't be spoken in the same sentence as OM, either.

Unless we're talking about the kind of stones used in stonings.***

vCash
    HUGE drug problem at Oel Mist. Lots of money from the white citizens attending their U and that allows ease of access to all kinds of recreational drugs. I hear it from kids and parents alike. Add Hugh's famous class of athletes to the mix and the money buys time with the players through available drugs.

Really a sad state of affairs for that program, but I don't mind. Rev Freezus deserves everything the hypocrite has coming to him.

vCash
    ok....I’m a classic early rock music snob.....NO COMPARISON ...in the Great ones......Beatles/original and different phases. Stones early grunge rock..... Zeppelin.....good lord classic hard rock based on Ms Delta Blues.....Allman Brothers.....original Ms Delta Blues cover band that made the greatest live rock album evahhh......on and on....all different......and all above comparison.....just blessed to be able to play them EVERYDAY...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    ok....I?m a classic early rock music snob.....NO COMPARISON ...in the Great ones......Beatles/original and different phases. Stones early grunge rock..... Zeppelin.....good lord classic hard rock based on Ms Delta Blues.....Allman Brothers.....original Ms Delta Blues cover band that made the greatest live rock album evahhh......on and on....all different......and all above comparison.....just blessed to be able to play them EVERYDAY...
    It seems that LSD is the real rival of UMiss. ********** (wasn't sure if I needed to user the asterisks)
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** that shitbird

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    **** that shitbird
    Friend of mine son played for UM in 2009 under Nutt. His dad was not pleased about but went along. After the Egg Bowl his son told him the team was tested and 3/4 of the team failed the drug test. BTW his son was clean