Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN

vCash

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN

To me why in the world and ole miss baseball advertisement is on the home page of elitedawgs.

vCash
    The ads you see are because of your search and browsing history. So stop looking for Ole Miss shit and your Ole Miss ads will go away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    The ads you see are because of your search and browsing history. So stop looking for Ole Miss shit and your Ole Miss ads will go away.
    "Siri. Google tits."

vCash
    This isn't always true... I had single Arab women ad on top of my page and I haven't been searching for Arab or single women (I promise you, my wife)

vCash

Actually, it just means Ole Miss is putting more money into web advertising than we are and targeting people of your age and gender. Same happens to me and I never see State advertisements, need someone in that department to step up. It's embarrassing because I see adds to buy ole miss season baseball tickets daily, if I saw the same for State I would be a season ticket holder right now.

vCash
    I am getting Porsche adds, maybe the wife has been birthday shopping for me. Are you allowed a second mid life crisis?

vCash
    I have an AJC Falcons ad...because I live in Atlanta and have searched for Falcons stuff.

So...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Actually, it just means Ole Miss is putting more money into web advertising than we are and targeting people of your age and gender. Same happens to me and I never see State advertisements, need someone in that department to step up. It's embarrassing because I see adds to buy ole miss season baseball tickets daily, if I saw the same for State I would be a season ticket holder right now.
    Wait, you are a supposed State fan that is on one of the most intense fan driven message board but it's going to take an ad to convenice you to buy season tickets?

vCash
    Yep, the Ole Miss Fans often complain about the "Men seeking Men" adds

Banned
    vCash
    Just because I occasionally lurk nafoom shouldn't mean I have to be subjected to Ole Miss hoops tickets. 99% of my sports msging time is here and I never get MSU ticket pop ups. That ain't right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentis View Post
    To me why in the world and ole miss baseball advertisement is on the home page of elitedawgs.
    Bulk of ED readers are Ole Miss fans........?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Just because I occasionally lurk nafoom
    Well, that's the way it works. So if you want to stop seeing those ads, stop going to that board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    It's embarrassing because I see adds to buy ole miss season baseball tickets daily, if I saw the same for State I would be a season ticket holder right now.
    WTH???

vCash
    Maybe those ads are getting placed on ED because >75% of all threads are about TSUN***

vCash
    I've never searched for anything related to Ole Miss and I have never been to any of their sites, and yet I see baseball ads as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Wait, you are a supposed State fan that is on one of the most intense fan driven message board but it's going to take an ad to convenice you to buy season tickets?

Nah, but it's super convenient that I'm currently staring at an OM BB add that says "CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    I've never searched for anything related to Ole Miss and I have never been to any of their sites, and yet I see baseball ads as well.
    Same with me. I see UM basketball and baseball ticket ads and I have never been to Nafoom or any other UM website.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    "Siri. Google tits."

Aww, man, that made me spit my drink out. Funny stuff.

vCash
    Then it looks like OM is spending way too much on advertising.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Then it looks like OM is spending way too much on advertising.
    Well when you can't give it to recruits, that money has to go somewhere.