Thread: Just watched the Egg Bowl again...

vCash

Just watched the Egg Bowl again...

Freeze is not a good coach.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    That fade on 4th and less than a yard had musberger scratching his head. Mine too. But I guess he knew he was going to have to go outside the box since we were kicking so much ass. Kinda like that fake punt in the first half. No way you make that call unless you know your getting whipped bad physically.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Did you record it or is it available somewhere to watch? Been wanting to see replay and don't know where to find on internet

vCash
    I've watched it 6 times and he gets worse every time. Glorious.

Also - I don't know how he's changing the image on my DVR but he looks more beaten and worn down and ready to quit every time I watch the game. Maybe it's a miracle.

Naturally, I have no complaints about any of this. We can only hope he survives long enough to go in front of a press conference and cry.

vCash
    He was having issues on the home front that week so goes the scuttlebutt. Looking pretty bad because of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Danko View Post
    Did you record it or is it available somewhere to watch? Been wanting to see replay and don't know where to find on internet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scAwoljz0xU

Banned
    vCash
    We outplayed em. Dan out coached em. Whoopin all the way around. They were as fired up before the game as we were. Then we smacked em in the gob and took the fight out of em.

vCash
    My take on Freeze is he is a coach that does everything to bend the rules to try to get an advantage. Whether that's recruiting or his offense where they basically try to go so fast that they run a play before the defense is set, the booth can review a close play, the chains are set, or they run a pass play with o-linemen downfield. He's never going to out scheme anybody.

vCash
    He's a cheating cheater who cheated and got caught. In football and marriage.

vCash
    Am I the only one who noticed the Wizard of Oz voice on the PA during the whole game. It's really easy to hear in the second half since the crowd is only about 15% OM fans. That would get old in a hurry to have to litsen to the whole time.

vCash
    For the record State won the last Egg Bowl of Brent Musburger's career.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDawg94 View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed the Wizard of Oz voice on the PA during the whole game. It's really easy to hear in the second half since the crowd is only about 15% OM fans. That would get old in a hurry to have to litsen to the whole time.
    Noticed that too. "First down Ole MISS"...in the beginning the crowd chimed in but as the ass whipping progressed, all you could hear was the wizard's voice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Noticed that too. "First down Ole MISS"...in the beginning the crowd chimed in but as the ass whipping progressed, all you could hear was the wizard's voice.

Hello darkness, my old friend,
    I've come to talk with you again,
    Because a vision softly creeping,
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence

I have it dvr'd and it is on the weekly playlist. I watch it before I go to sleep to make sure the sugar plums and candy canes are in a good dancing mood.

By the way this is my 40th post and I just want to say. IM A MAN, IM FORTY! TALK TO ME NOT THEM!
    Last edited by 3rdGen; 01-27-2017 at 08:36 AM.

vCash
    He never was. Got lucky on 50/50 balls in '15 and got lucky on 3 broken plays in '14. Same story with Bama - won on a 50/50 ball in '14 and got the helmet bounce TD in '15. Freeze is garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Danko View Post
    I got every game recorded from 2015 Egg Bowl to The 2016 St Pete Bowl.