Thread: Will Dak fizzle?

vCash

Will Dak fizzle?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/is...things-happen/

Nice read. I don't think there is a thing to worry about.

vCash
    No. Why would he?

vCash
    The guys that fizzle tend to be the ones who have a ton of talent and skill but not quite what it takes upstairs. Dak is anything but this.

vCash
    Good article. All of it seemed pretty true to me. Dak will be fine I believe.

vCash
    If anything this will motivate him to work harder to be the best possible winning pro qb he can be.

vCash
    Dak will be fine, but I don't know about his team. I will be difficult to repeat this year's success.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Dak will be fine, but I don't know about his team. I will be difficult to repeat this year's success.
    The Cowboys appear to be in great shape to me. Rookie QB and RB who look to be superstars and then Dez Bryant. If they draft wisely and/or add free agents wisely they should be one of the better teams in the NFL in the foreseeable future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/is...things-happen/

Nice read. I don't think there is a thing to worry about.
    Yup. He's a fizzler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    In the NFL, at the end of the day, it is mostly about post-season success, so while he and the Cowboys may have trouble duplicating their regular season success over the next year or two from this season, they will likely have the opportunity to greatly surpass this year's post-season success or lack thereof.

vCash
    The only thing to worry about is Jerry Jones and how he manages the roster.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Need a CB and/or other defensive pieces. Claiborne was a liability and when he went out against GB they actually started stopping the fudge Packer, i mean packers.