Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peter douchebag Sirmon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    It's gotta be easier than the SEC and the SEC West in particular.
    you weren't watching this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post
    Dabo and Jimbo don't know shit about developing QBs, WRs or RBs. They just recruit exceptional talent.
    If you say so dude SMH. Dak and Fitz have zero talent. I realize Dan is head and shoulders above anyone else that has ever coached a QB. Hell, he's above anyone who ever coached offense. Paul Brown, Bill Walsh ... rookies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    If you say so dude SMH. Dak and Fitz have zero talent. I realize Dan is head and shoulders above anyone else that has ever coached a QB. Hell, he's above anyone who ever coached offense. Paul Brown, Bill Walsh ... rookies.
    I think Dan does a terrific job with QBs. I also think part of the reason he has so much success "developing" QBs is he can recognize under the radar talent that most teams pass on because they can get guys that are supposedly ready made. If Fitz plays high school ball in Texas for 3 years in a spread system he is without a doubt a 4* QB. He had all of the measurables of a solid QB prospect. He just had a kid in front of him that was pretty good so he got a late start at the QB position in a system that doesn't highlight much more than athleticism from a QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    I think Dan does a terrific job with QBs. I also think part of the reason he has so much success "developing" QBs is he can recognize under the radar talent that most teams pass on because they can get guys that are supposedly ready made. If Fitz plays high school ball in Texas for 3 years in a spread system he is without a doubt a 4* QB. He had all of the measurables of a solid QB prospect. He just had a kid in front of him that was pretty good so he got a late start at the QB position in a system that doesn't highlight much more than athleticism from a QB.
    Precisely. The kids that get rated higher usually are from bigger urban areas, play 6A ball and do well against those teams. Talent is talent tho ... whether it's in 6A or 2A ball. Tyler Russell was a 4* and, while I respect Tyler, he ain't in the same league as Dak and Fitz potential wise. Even the 4* guys (Hurts) need development after they get to college. We'll see how ole Nick and his staff develops Hurts. I'm betting not too well and he does have talent very close or equal to Watson, Winston, Dak, and Fitz. What's between the ears is harder to judge too.

vCash
    a huge RED FLAG to me occurred when Sirmon's family wouldn't live in Starkville. That told me He wasn't going to be around very long. Then the fact that he was lost as Alice in Wonderland let me know He wouldn't make the cut. getting rid of Him is the best news I've heard going forward.Looked and talked like Tarzan Coached Like Jane