Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic melt over Aaron Odom

vCash
    Delete. Wrong thread
    Last edited by BayouDawg; 01-19-2017 at 02:42 PM.

vCash
    Delete. Wrong thread

vCash
    Yeah, nevermind Odom is best friends with the top player in MS next round. One that was committed to us until Odom dropped us.

vCash

Malik Heath

Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Yeah, nevermind Odom is best friends with the top player in MS next round. One that was committed to us until Odom dropped us.
    *checks twitter* Heath hasn't decommitted yet. Yet.

Also, I thought Franklin was the top MS Jr.

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by msstate7; 01-19-2017 at 04:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Wait, I thought we have said over and over on here that we have to build our team with MS players. Now since we are getting our teeth kicked in by out of state schools, now in state recruits don't matter? If in state recruits don't matter, then we are truly screwed, because we can't recruit blue chip talent out of state for shit.
    Who is "we". Point is being in the dirty dozen doesn't mean crap in the overall picture, the next 12 or more prove to be just as good IF not better as Mississippi goes. Surrounding states has much better coaching and overall more athletes to choose.

Look at the Alabama vs Mississippi all star game, Alabama dominates for a reason.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    All-SEC players by state since 2000: https://www.seccountry.com/sec/which...ers-since-2000
    Georgia-71
    Florida-64
    Alabama-58
    Louisiana-45
    Mississippi-39

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Odom's best bud plays football for UL, he said that was the reason He OV'ed UL last weekend. Sirmon saw his chance and put the hard sell on the kid. It just happens that way sometimes. There was probably nothing we could have done about it.
    This stud is going someplace else because of x, another because of y, another because of z. At some point the real story is 9 of the top 10 committed HSers in the state are going someplace else, actually many different places else. There is a pattern here and the only one thing that explains it is that we are not getting the job done. We have to convince them to come to MSU because of ____ whatever. That is the fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Did it ever occur to any of you that he LIKED Sirmon and followed him to Louisville. That's sure what it looks like to me. I wouldn't want to play for the guy but to each his own.
    Well, it never looked like Grantham for Sirmon was an even trade. I'm guessing Avery and Odom were thrown in as "players to be named later" to help even things out.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    All-SEC players by state since 2000: https://www.seccountry.com/sec/which...ers-since-2000
    Georgia-71
    Florida-64
    Alabama-58
    Louisiana-45
    Mississippi-39
    twice as many prospects come out of those states than out of Mississippi- doesnt mean 1 out of 14 can be explained or forgiven. I do think we get Gay tho- so that would be so much better at 2 out of 14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    twice as many prospects come out of those states than out of Mississippi- doesnt mean 1 out of 14 can be explained or forgiven. I do think we get Gay tho- so that would be so much better at 2 out of 14
    100% improvement if we land Gay- makes all the difference in the world...****
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......