Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Austin

vCash

Patrick Austin

Why the **** was he hired? What the **** is he doing? When we lose Heath, he needs to be kicked to the curb immediately.

vCash

Hell

Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Why the **** was he hired? What the **** is he doing? When we lose Heath, he needs to be kicked to the curb immediately.
    You've got Aaron's current coach, Darius Brown a former bulldog, helping push Aaron to Louisville.

vCash
    Agreed.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    We hired 2 high school coaches last year. One cost us any shot at all we had of landing the best prospect the state has seen in 20 years and the other couldn't help us keep our only dandy dozen commit for this year and likely the best prospect in the 2018 class. That's about as MSU as it gets.

vCash
    Todd4State wants to move him to a on the field role and he can't even get his former players. Also doesn't help that a Bulldog Alum and former player is pushing kids away.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    You muther****ers have zero clue what you are talking about. Don't be ****ing stupid. You're melting in the wrong ****ing direction.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    No ****ing idea what you are talking about. This guy is working his ass off and doing all he can that's in his control. Your asshurt is misguided in its direction.

vCash
    Any chance you could help us understand because we lose commits like I take a shit.

vCash
    Then guide us?

vCash
    I will take over from here..
    YOU ALL SEE THAT JUCO CLASS.???. We can mother **** thank Austin and Gibson for that. Period.
    Ask the head coach at Colin (CGD) about that.

Y'all want to bash coaches for losing guys. Start at the top and work ya way down.
    Coach Sirmon personally walked into the office of Austin and thanked him for the guys we got in December. That's a fact.

I'm sure Austin would the first to tell anyone he is probably shocked that Odom left.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 01-19-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    PA is limited in his scope. Some of you think he's the damn head coach of recruiting. Recruiting is directed, or not, by Mullen end of story. I know for a fact that PA is working his balls off, along with Gibson and Peterson. Any of you wanting to jump on their ass is flat out wrong. Direct that shit where it should be and that's the top.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Our ****ing "COACHING" staff is muther****ing lazy at recruiting. No sugar coating it. If they worked as hard as PA and Gibson we would see a night and day difference in our classes. Those guys deserve raises.

vCash
    Yeah, you know, the dude that's knocking down $4.5 mil a year? Just where do you place his ass in this shit show?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Yeah, you know, the dude that's knocking down $4.5 mil a year? Just where do you place his ass in this shit show?
    Where do you think he's placed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We hired 2 high school coaches last year. One cost us any shot at all we had of landing the best prospect the state has seen in 20 years and the other couldn't help us keep our only dandy dozen commit for this year and likely the best prospect in the 2018 class. That's about as MSU as it gets.
    I don't think Peterson cost us Akers. Akers had every intent to leave the state from when he committed to Bama. So no it wasn't on Pete

vCash
    most of what we consider our weaker recruiters are on the offensive side. I have no idea what the deal with Odom is but we have a NFL level DL coach who was supposed to be an ok recruiter (but honestly starting to wonder about that), a NFL level secondary coach who is a great recruiter and then we did a light year upgrade at DC. Plus we have his HS coach on staff.

And at the last minute he bolts. Was it Sirmon or somethign else? I'm wondering how quickly Grantham got in touch with him or if he felt like Grantham wasn't that impressed with him. Or did Mullen not call the defensive guys to explain the situation? I know he did some guys b/c Landry has mentioned it.

If it's solely Sirmon that's a lot of faith in a guy i honestly dont expect to be there past 2 years. Just seems out of left field for a guy to suddenly feel like UL wanted him more.

vCash
    If Mullen knew he was getting rid of Sirmon then he shouldn't have let him recruit certain players.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Todd4State wants to move him to a on the field role and he can't even get his former players. Also doesn't help that a Bulldog Alum and former player is pushing kids away.
    I was fine with that when we actually had three of his players committed and it looked like he actually was helping us in recruiting. He has proven that he can't do the job and I'll just change my opinion and be thankful that this came to light before a permanent move was made.

Not to mention the fact that I seen it and Ari made comments in this thread that make you look like a dumbass who doesn't know what's going on.
    Last edited by Todd4State; 01-19-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Cam was NEVER coming to State even before we hired Peterson. Get over it.
    No Signature

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    If Mullen knew he was getting rid of Sirmon then he shouldn't have let him recruit certain players.
    Mullen checks out mentally after the bowl through spring workouts. This year he even checked out all the way through the South Alabama loss. He wants a non recruiting football gig but can't find a way out. His apathy has set in and he's just going through the motions hoping something opens up somewhere. It is what it is and some of us have been dying this for over 3 years now.