Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Odom flips to Lville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Sure you are.
    Yea, I am.....saw Lynard Skynard play in the old gym (which was being used at the time for BB) in '74. We used to get some old guy hanging around the liquor store to buy us some cheap wine cuz there was no beer unless you drove out tt the cross-roads or John's grocery at the end of old West-point road...yea, I from there

vCash
    I don't think Mullen would have recruited Keytaon for so long, if he was planning to leave MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I don't think Mullen would have recruited Keytaon for so long, if he was planning to leave MSU.
    Until I see something different I believe Mullen's lack of enthusiasm is tied to a desire to do something different (as in leave MSU). Of course we have made that difficult with the $4+ Mill/yr and I and many others believe he planned to leave as the program peaked Dak's senior year.....he couldn't get the deal at Miami, fired his agent and is now stuck with mediocre talent due to lazy recruiting. When Dan came here he had fire in the belly and worked his ass off.....it paid off but his focus changed and he's dug himself a hole. I want the Dan that created the TSUN thread not the one wearing shorts on the sideline as So. Alabama kicks our ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    What's Brown's beef against MSU?
    That's what I'd like to know. It pisses me off to see a former player sabotaging his own school, if that is indeed what he's doing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Yea, I am.....saw Lynard Skynard play in the old gym (which was being used at the time for BB) in '74. We used to get some old guy hanging around the liquor store to buy us some cheap wine cuz there was no beer unless you drove out tt the cross-roads or John's grocery at the end of old West-point road...yea, I from there
    Well, there it is. Proof that he's from Starkville.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I see the UM machine still has a few bullets left.
    I was thinking the same thing. That one is too easy for them to use