Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Odom flips to Lville

vCash

Odom flips to Lville

sheesh

vCash
    Can someone offer any rational for WTF is going on in our recruiting and how Louisville of all teams is coming into Mississippi and getting players we want?

Is Louisville just replacing OM as the team that buys everyone off? This doesn't make any sense or pass the smell test
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Can Howland take over football recruiting?

Is Mullen recruiting now or out doing his new NCAA committee thing?

As a staff, they go completely limp come the new year. un-f'n-believable.

vCash
    I guess he really likes Sirmon, but man we just upgraded and I'll be surprised if that dude is there more than 2 years tops.

I thought we'd get a boost from a more established DC, but this is getting embarassing.

Now I also know that the MS crop was not excellent this year unless some guys really develop but sheesh, you've got 6 of the top 10 heading out of state already, with two going to Louisville of all places.

vCash
    Problem is, we have to sign someone.

This is our 2nd DE to decommitt
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Louisville has more dandy dozen commitments than we do...

vCash
    Sirmon has done more for Louisville in one week than he did for state in a year. Still wont fix that shit scheme.

vCash
    I told you we suck at recruiting. Oh wait...I'm sure it's that we are re-evaluating and going after better players***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Problem is, we have to sign someone.

This is our 2nd DE to decommitt
    We should sign the kid from Indianola, because he's gonna be the best option remaining.

vCash
    Our problem is majority of our coaches don't like to recruit. We need somebody on both sides of the ball that gets their rocks off by recruiting.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakonastick View Post
    Our problem is majority of our coaches don't like to recruit. We need somebody on both sides of the ball that gets their rocks off by recruiting.
    They need Johnny up their ass.

vCash
    This class may not break the top 30 once it's all over. You'd have to try to be this inept.
    Last edited by Bothrops; 01-19-2017 at 01:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    This class may not break the top 30 once it's all over. You'd have to try to do this bad.
    And this is with the Bears a virtual nonfactor.

vCash
    Unless it's women's soccer, I can't think of a sport on campus that recruits worse than the Football program...

vCash
    Or they don't like to kiss ass. Same difference in this case. And one of the major reasons they are the biggest proponent of an early NSD is because it would make it easier on them- which I am all for by the way.

vCash
    Y'all can have Sirmon, his dogshit scheme and his half-assed recruits. GTFOH with this garbage, quit whining and go round up some kids if you're that worried about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    And this is with the Bears a virtual nonfactor.
    I think they'll be back to kicking our ass again in recruiting next year. Despite the major setbacks.

vCash
    If Willie Gay doesnt sign with us we once again will have taken our momentum and wiped our asses with it then flushed it

vCash
    It's looking to me like they decided the juco's are enough this year, at least that's all we'll be left with come signing day..hope they work out...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I think they'll be back to kicking our ass again in recruiting next year. Despite the major setbacks.
    Unlikely, but if we don't actually land the players and they go out of state it's almost the same difference. Things like this and other recent de-commits are why I have been advocating putting a recruiting performance clause into Dan's contract.