Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bonds and Clemens denied again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    As long as they keep out the guys you don't like anyways what's it matter right? What happens if they keep out your favorite player next though? You gonna find fault with the system then? Just outta curiosity who is your favorite player that is in the HOF? Would you be pissed if they refused to vote him in cause of allegedly taking steroids during a time when everyone was taking steroids? Nobody gives a shit till the shit is on your doorstep.
    It has nothing to do with whether I like the player or not. I actually rooted Bonds on during his 73 year and wanted him to beat the Angels. I also realize his numbers were fabricated and he shouldn't be in the HOF. I rooted in Sosa in 98 as well but believe he's where he should be, not in the HOF.

My favorite player in the Hall is probably Maddux. If it came out he did steroids, it would be the weirdest thing ever, and he shouldn't be in. LOVED Griffey. If he used, he doesn't get in. Same with Andruw.

vCash
    Barry Bonds is my favorite baseball player ever. He is nowhere close to being my favorite baseball person ever. He is a tremendous asshole and supremely arrogant. I think baseball and baseball writers have let their personal feelings towards Bonds the person justify their unwillingness to vote Bonds the player into the HOF. That is disgusting to me. Especially when you factor in that the man has never been proven to have taken steroids meaning we no longer live in an innocent till PROVEN guilty America now. It's just a popularity contest at this point. Anyone telling you different is full of shit.
    Then you are the one biased.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Since Glavine and Smoltz would just come out and throw teammates under the bus and all.... That stuff was on every team during that time period. Not saying Chipper used or didn't but the fact that Glavine and Smoltz said it wasn't rampant doesn't really mean anything.
    You're right. But unsolicited comments from those guys do carry more weight than hearsay and second hand info. I don't think there is a more insightful or thoughtful guy around, in regards to baseball, than john smoltz. I have tons of respect for the man.

I personally don't believe 75% of the game was using. I could be wrong. I've always thought it to be closer to 50% based on the reports and the supposed anonymous testing that ended up coming to light.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    It has nothing to do with whether I like the player or not. I actually rooted Bonds on during his 73 year and wanted him to beat the Angels. I also realize his numbers were fabricated and he shouldn't be in the HOF. I rooted in Sosa in 98 as well but believe he's where he should be, not in the HOF.

My favorite player in the Hall is probably Maddux. If it came out he did steroids, it would be the weirdest thing ever, and he shouldn't be in. LOVED Griffey. If he used, he doesn't get in. Same with Andruw.
    Bonds beat a Federal case against him. Millions of dollars were spent by our government to finally stick it to Bonds for supposedly using steroids and the federal government LOST.

vCash
    Bonds beat a Federal case against him. Millions of dollars were spent by our government to finally stick it to Bonds for supposedly using steroids and the federal government LOST.
    Yes. And yet he clearly took HGH. You know this.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Yes. And yet he clearly took HGH. You know this.
    And OJ clearly murdered Nicole

vCash
    I know less than dick about baseball....

But I do know this:

Barry Bonds' head got really, really big.... really, really fast....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    So we should reward him for beating the rap?

I know a lot of 15 year olds that think just like you

vCash
    Barry Bonds is my favorite baseball player ever. He is nowhere close to being my favorite baseball person ever.
    Kinda confused on this quote

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    So we should reward him for beating the rap?
    What's the point in having piss tests then?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Kinda confused on this quote
    It's simple. He is my favorite baseball player to watch ever and I also think he's an arrogant asshole. Athletes while being an athlete don't have to be exemplary citizens off the field for them to still be very entertaining to watch. Connor McGregor is a perfect example. That guy is a total scumbag but he is also millions of UFC fans favorite athlete. He is not mine but I do find him highly entertaining.

vCash
    Correct.

vCash
    Blacklash.... before it was "cool"...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Dude gives you a list. Must be true!!

Here Rouge I am going to give you a list of women I have ****ed. It is true cause I have given you a list.

1. Kate Upton
    2. Jennifer Lopezo
    3. Cindy Crawford
    4. Every Victoria Secret model ever
    5. Marilyn Monroe (not proud of it)
    6. Princess Diana (before the crash, RIP)
    7. Jessica Rabbit
    8. Selma Hayek
    9. Michelle Obama (don't judge)
    10. The Olsen twins (they were legal you pervs)
    Dude stop proving to the board what they already know about you.

75% or more of the entire league was using something illegal during that time frame. I even personally know another player of that era that played for Cleveland who told me about players and actually used himself. Even got caught once and had to sit out games. It was part of the era But let's not listen to the guys who were actually in the locker rooms.

You probably haven't even been in the same city at the same time, as those women you listed.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths of which people will go to attempt to discredit something that doesn't fit their mindset or narrative. Even when they have no substantive evidence, they make such ridiculous and far fetched claims as a rebuttal, such as in this case, to throw out a substantiated and factually based statement that I made. It's actually a tactic of Saul Alinsky for those whom care to look it up. Respond to something you don't like with something unrealistic and then the public discredits both. Might work with be general public but you can't fool someone who's studied the other teams playbook as much as the other team.

The liberal left uses this tactic all the time when they are exposed. Bearshart fans used this tactic as well.

And a footnote. Glavins and Maddux were clean. Smoltz, not so much.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 01-20-2017 at 04:08 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Dude stop proving to the board what they already know about you. what that I have a huge cock and women love it

75% or more of the entire league was using something illegal during that time frame. oh here goes Rouge with a totally bullshit statistic that he made up outta thin air and will now try to act like it is factI even personally know another player of that era that played for Cleveland who told me about players and actually used himself. this is total bullshit, you lie quite a bit and are always quick to tell stories of who you know, you must be the most popular person in LouisianaEven got caught once and had to sit out games. It was part of the era But let's not listen to the guys who were actually in the locker rooms. even if you actually did know some scrub that played for the Cleveland Indians (which you don't because you lie constantly) and he actually did tell you he took steroids (which he didn't) it would still only be one scrub telling you a story

You probably haven't even been in the same city at the same time, as those women you listed. I put a cartoon character and a woman that has been dead for over 54 years on it, it was clearly a joke list just like your stories you always tell Mr. Ted Williams. How about you tell us the story of when you taught Wade Boggs how to hit a baseball and drink beer next

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths of which people will go to attempt to discredit something that doesn't fit their mindset or narrative. Even when they have no substantive evidence, they make such ridiculous and far fetched claims as a rebuttal, such as in this case, to throw out a substantiated and factually based statement that I made you telling us you once knew a scrub that played for Cleveland who volunteered information to you that he took steroids is now considered "substantiated and factually" what a ****ing joke Rouge. It's actually a tactic of Saul Alinsky for those whom care to look it up. Respond to something you don't like with something unrealistic and then the public discredits both. Might work with be general public but you can't fool someone who's studied the other teams playbook as much as the other team. holy shit come back to earth

The liberal left uses this tactic all the time when they are exposed.Trump is a dickbag Bearshart fans used this tactic as well.

And a footnote. Glavins and Maddux were clean. Smoltz, not so much.oh cause you're the most popular person in Georgia now too and all the Braves came to tell you their deepest darkest secrets
    You are a clown. Can't wait for baseball season for you to teach us clown hitting techniques again.

vCash
    You are a clown. Can't wait for baseball season for you to teach us clown hitting techniques again.
    I laughed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    You're right. But unsolicited comments from those guys do carry more weight than hearsay and second hand info. I don't think there is a more insightful or thoughtful guy around, in regards to baseball, than john smoltz. I have tons of respect for the man.

I personally don't believe 75% of the game was using. I could be wrong. I've always thought it to be closer to 50% based on the reports and the supposed anonymous testing that ended up coming to light.
    I would bet close to 50% of the players now are using some form of performance enhancing drugs. While I was playing minor league ball it was all over the place whether it was amps, roids, or some other form of enhancement it was there. And that was in the last 5-6 years. I without a doubt would guess it was upwards of 75% of the players during that time period. You only hear about the big names that were doing it most casual fans cant name a reliever or utility player on any team, it was and still is pretty rampant.

Like I stated earlier they have one piss test a year that is supposed to be random, it is not hard to get away with that unless you have already been popped once.

vCash
    No the hall of fame is a popularity contest joke. Barry Bonds is the greatest hitter ever.
    HOF Voting is a joke for sure. Griffey Jr. should've been unanimous and wasn't.

Disagree with Bonds being the best hitter, but I think he's up there for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Dude stop proving to the board what they already know about you.

75% or more of the entire league was using something illegal during that time frame. I even personally know another player of that era that played for Cleveland who told me about players and actually used himself. Even got caught once and had to sit out games. It was part of the era But let's not listen to the guys who were actually in the locker rooms.

You probably haven't even been in the same city at the same time, as those women you listed.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths of which people will go to attempt to discredit something that doesn't fit their mindset or narrative. Even when they have no substantive evidence, they make such ridiculous and far fetched claims as a rebuttal, such as in this case, to throw out a substantiated and factually based statement that I made. It's actually a tactic of Saul Alinsky for those whom care to look it up. Respond to something you don't like with something unrealistic and then the public discredits both. Might work with be general public but you can't fool someone who's studied the other teams playbook as much as the other team.

The liberal left uses this tactic all the time when they are exposed. Bearshart fans used this tactic as well.

And a footnote. Glavins and Maddux were clean. Smoltz, not so much.
    To hooking up with Jessica Rabbit: