Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bearsharts wasting your tax dollars yet again... what a bunch of clowns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    There isn't anything in the bill that says it would be retroactive so that it would encompass the current investigation. In the unlikely event that this were to be signed into law, OM would still be hammered from what I can tell. It's a preventative measure from it happening again.
    I was thinking along the same lines.

It would be funny if the law passed and only served to help MSU with a future NCAA investigation.

vCash
    I keep telling ya'll....Ole Miss is going to be removed or will remove themselves from the SEC before this is all said and done. Only...a matter...of time...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I keep telling ya'll....Ole Miss is going to be removed or will remove themselves from the SEC before this is all said and done. Only...a matter...of time...
    Never happen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Since when did the ncaa fall under ms law? Good way to get every school included us kicked out of the ncaa.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Don't see anything coming from it...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    They will actually tell you they're above the law.

Banned
    vCash
    Great thinking!...maybe this can set precedent so all states can write their own laws so the NCAA will have to treat all schools differently based on what the state law says.

BRILLIANT!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    Never happen!
    I used to think this, but now am not sure. They are an embarrassment to the SEC and seem hell-bent to make it even worse. They are provoking the NCAA and a huge chunk of their fanbase wants them to bring down other SEC programs as well.

They are bringing nothing positive to the SEC, but are damn sure ramping up on the negative. I could see the SEC taking a hard look at removing them for cause.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    I used to think this, but now am not sure. They are an embarrassment to the SEC and seem hell-bent to make it even worse. They are provoking the NCAA and a huge chunk of their fanbase wants them to bring down other SEC programs as well.

They are bringing nothing positive to the SEC, but are damn sure ramping up on the negative. I could see the SEC taking a hard look at removing them for cause.
    Since it's the confeds, wouldn't that be the "Lost Cause"?

vCash
    Glad you all are finally starting to see the light here. The SEC is going to look at putting them on probationary membership OR removing them altogether....if they don't do so on their own accord. Just one man's humble opinion...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Not until we see the latest/ammended/2nd NOA will the rest of the nation (including the TCUN faithful themselves) realize the true magnitude of their network-driven transgressions that will make SMU's outlaw past look like choir boys.

The TCUN leadership has already made a mockery of the ncaa investigative process via their continued cheating well into the current recruiting cycle. If their legal beagles continue to stir the pot AGAINST the ncaa and question the ncaa's policing tactics of rules that every institution has agreed to upon membership inclusion, then I'd have to say yeah -- Their SEC conference membership may very well be called into question.

vCash
    1) The lawsuit is posturing, nothing more...
    2) OM is not going to drop out of the SEC; The (SEC Welfare) money is "too much"...
    3) The SEC Schools will not unanimously vote to boot OM from the conference...

Perhaps they are trying to get the DP, in hopes it's better than a 4/30 scenario????
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Someone please file a FOIA request for this clowns emails. I would love to see some of his conversations with the black bear elite, and hear his justification for this being the best use of his time and tax payer dollars.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual Underachiever View Post
    Someone please file a FOIA request for this clowns emails. I would love to see some of his conversations with the black bear elite, and hear his justification for this being the best use of his time and tax payer dollars.
    Put Huge Killaburger and the C-L on it. I'm sure they will cover this and get everything out!****

vCash

That would take a unanimous vote from every SEC school. That's 11 States that are involved. Eleven.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    That would take a unanimous vote from every SEC school. That's 11 States that are involved. Eleven.
    If those clown in Oxford continue to bring down NCAA heat, and do as a large % of their fanbase wants, and moves to take down other SEC schools, it is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Maybe OM should relocate to California
    They couldn't last 6 months

vCash

All thoughts like this are dilusional! Not happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    2) OM is not going to drop out of the SEC; The (SEC Welfare) money is "too much"...
    3) The SEC Schools will not unanimously vote to boot OM from the conference...

Perhaps they are trying to get the DP, in hopes it's better than a 4/30 scenario????
    You don't have blinders on, thank you. Ole miss is going to be a memeber of the sec. Any other talk is just crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Put Huge Killaburger and the C-L on it. I'm sure they will cover this and get everything out!****
    This ought to warrant being reported on by the state's leading newspaper. But who are we kidding. The CL might as well be the OM campus newspaper.

I can't wait to the see the 30 for 30 on this. It's going to be absolutely hilarious when the rest of the nation realizes how pompous and delusional they are.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Forgive me, Tusk... This isn't a lawsuit. This is legislation. A bill... To be voted on.