Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former OM Punter Speaks Out

vCash

Former OM Punter Speaks Out

vCash
    Welcome to the Party Pal
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 01-18-2017 at 09:41 AM.

vCash
    Someone needs to @ncaa that. Bears day it's about kid that committed to Indiana.

vCash
    OM staff aren't going to tell a recruit "Yeah, we're pretty much f*cked. So, you wanna play for us?"

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    No, not the reverend Jim jones Hugh Swaggart. He is the next coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    OM staff aren't going to tell a recruit "Yeah, we're pretty much f*cked. So, you wanna play for us?"
    Might not be such a bad idea if the alternative turns out to be all the players you lied to either transferring out or becoming locker room cancers.

vCash
    Seeing tweets like this tells me that Ole Miss is in the middle to late stages of internal rot. The house of cards is teetering, and the collapse will be epic.

vCash
    I went to high school with Cody. I didn't know him personally but from everything I heard he is a great guy even though he went to the wrong school. He just became my new favorite Rebel along with this guy.

Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    That's got to sting. St. Hugh will block him on twitter for that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Sounds like they are telling them at worst they lose 20 schollies and one bowl ban, no show causes or firings. At least about the NCAA punishment. That's just what I heard, not certain. And of course they've already departed with most of their staff in one way or another.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Sounds like they are telling them at worst they lose 20 schollies and one bowl ban, no show causes or firings. At least about the NCAA punishment. That's just what I heard, not certain. And of course they've already departed with most of their staff in one way or another.
    Which means it will be much worse than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Seeing tweets like this tells me that Ole Miss is in the middle to late stages of internal rot. The house of cards is teetering, and the collapse will be epic.

It tells me that Cody has heard a more credible source on what the NCAA punishment is going to be. If he is disappointed in what the bears are telling recruits, then he must know what's coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Which means it will be much worse than that.
    9 over 3.

vCash
    Can someone tell what the tweet said? For some reason, the screenshot of the tweet is not loading on my computer.

vCash

And Bjork will challenge him to a wrestling match.....

Nt
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Can someone tell what the tweet said? For some reason, the screenshot of the tweet is not loading on my computer.

Shocked at the @OleMissFB staff's recruitment of a friend's son. Never been more disappointed in the lies told and lack of transparency
    No Signature

vCash

Ridgeway state that he was "Shocked at the Ole Miss football staff's recruitment of

a friend's son. Never been more disappointed at the lies told and the lack of transparency"..........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    a friend's son. Never been more disappointed at the lies told and the lack of transparency"..........
    Thanks! Excuse my ignorance, but who is the player in question?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I find his response to fellow Reb pretty interesting as well....

when u don't know the truth behind the story except for what u read on message boards don't talk
    and the response back....HAHHHAAAHAHA I'm dying!!

way to go Cody. MSU fans have taken this pointless tweet and are making it go "viral." Congrats.
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 01-18-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    That's got to sting. St. Hugh will block him on twitter for that.
    Plus no Haiti mission trip invitation.