Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true??? Hearing MORE Ole Miss recruiting violations in this class...

vCash

Is it true??? Hearing MORE Ole Miss recruiting violations in this class...

WTF??? Is it audacity or stupidity???

This may be completely untrue so take it with a grain of salt. It may be folks late to the party regurgitating what we already know from the first NOA but I'm hearing the Bucky brought a booster to see a recruit again and the NCAA has been questioning folks about it.

Also, Willie Gay had the "goods" on Ole Miss and rolled on them. Don't know if that ones true....seems a little too convenient.

vCash
    Steve mentioned the second booster visit last week

vCash
    There has been some smoke about Willie mentioned already. But I am skeptical that they would be foolish enough to try expose themselves there with it being know it was really an msu vs lsu battle
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Steve mentioned the second booster visit last week
    If this is true, doesn't the NCAA have to expedite the process? I mean you can't keep letting a coach cheat bc the process moves at a snail's pace

vCash

Their vanity will be their downfall.........Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit....

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    They definitely did some more of the same this time around.

vCash
    I have seen mentioned multiple times that Freeze and Oher were seen together with a recruit in Hattiesburg. Is that a no-no?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    I have seen mentioned multiple times that Freeze and Oher were seen together with a recruit in Hattiesburg. Is that a no-no?
    If Oher intentionally accompanied or met up with Freeze on the trip then yes, it's a violation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If this is true, doesn't the NCAA have to expedite the process? I mean you can't keep letting a coach cheat bc the process moves at a snail's pace
    May have been their strategy haha...if they're going to continue to delay so they can investigate when new allegations occur, seems like the best bet is to just continue blatantly cheating so they have to keep investigating and postponing punishment.

The results of this class may make them realize that was still a bad strategy, and that may be the reason Freeze was so ticked about it.

vCash
    At this point they need a 2 year death penalty followed up with a 30 scholly reduction over the following 4 years. hahah

vCash
    Freeze is heading to the booth or to another place in football (not sure NFL has a place for him) so he doesn't care. He'll be out of this in a few years but will have made his $40M+ over a career and really doesn't need the gig. He's going down with the ship at this point and will continue to lecture us along the way.

vCash
    If they are still cheating then the only way to stop them is to take away their reason to cheat and that is to dismantle the football team. It's now overly obvious that if they have a team taking the field they are going to cheat to make it as good as they can.

vCash
    Its time for the NCAA to announce the COI meeting (date and time) so the penalties can be administered for the 1st NOA, regardless of where they are in the process of the 2nd NOA.

After all, it's only fair to their prospective recruits to let them know the "true" story as Lyin' Hugh will continue to preach from his pulpit of hypocrisy that nothing other than a single year bowl ban is expected. As DD said, "I trust him, Hugh won't lie to me (paraphrasing)."

Time to get this 1st BS with the NCAA done and penalties handed out, then move on to the 2nd NOA and the 3rd NOA and so forth.

**** those $#!^birds!!!

vCash
    I think at this point they really just don't have anything to lose. They're probably going down hard anyway, so might as well keep doing what you've been doing.

vCash
    What choice does the NCAA have other than at least a one year DP? Will scholarship reduction stop them? It will probably just make them spend more on the guys they do get.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    What choice does the NCAA have other than at least a one year DP? Will scholarship reduction stop them? It will probably just make them spend more on the guys they do get.
    THIS^^ I haven't thought about that but that is probably true.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Yup. I heard they were continuing to offer financial incentives to "mitigate the damages" from the ongoing investigation. Scholarship losses are a huge loss unless you can pay your tuition in cash. One year death penalty sounds appropriate.

vCash
    Sending Shay Hodge in to talk to .D. Bowie is a violation. He is a booster now, idiots.

vCash
    And Hugh actually admitted yesterday that they may actually get hit hard by the NCAA. So, you tell your croots before NSD that it's all a witch hunt and not that bad and after NSD you admit that the NCAA just may lower the boom as expected. Great work there, Hugh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    But I am skeptical that they would be foolish enough to try expose themselves there with it being know it was really an msu vs lsu battle
    They are Stupid Foolish.