Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UK @ State game thread...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    That wasn't a good half by us.
    It wasn't bad. Rebounded ok, played decent defense, did a pretty good job of scoring when the shots weren't falling. Kentucky is really good.

vCash
    I actually think the tight call of the game hurts Kentucky more than us. It's just that we haven't made our outside shots. And the technical was huge. In the past , that might have benched a player for a substantial period, but with the way people are now, play on.

vCash
    We have to have the same intensity the 2nd half and we have to hit about 5-6 from deep to have a shot.

vCash
    Blowout city now.

vCash
    Holman is hurting us right now, and Monk gets fouled without the ball. Go figure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Blowout city now.
    You're free to stop watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    I actually think the tight call of the game hurts Kentucky more than us. It's just that we haven't made our outside shots. And the technical was huge. In the past , that might have benched a player for a substantial period, but with the way people are now, play on.
    It hurts us more. Not them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    My first UK game at the Hump was in 1981. The refs never change, always wearing Kentucky blue.
    My first game in the Hump was the first game in the Hump. Hell my favorite parking spot with a date was the construction site. Freshman 1973!

vCash
    How come we get fouls called for blocking out and they can jump on our backs when rebounding?

vCash
    **** these officiating bastards. This is hardly watchable

vCash
    The refs this game have taken us out of what we want to do.

vCash
    We've had a lot of good scoring chances and just keep blowing them this half.

vCash
    Pretty much one of the worst officiating I have seen in person. Ricky tack bullshit.

vCash
    I'm done with this game. Not because I think the refs are PRO UK but officiating sucks in college now. It just isn't fun to watch anymore.

vCash
    Awful 2nd half start. It's over... don't let this game cost us Tennessee too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    You're free to stop watching.
    It's the reffing that makes me sick. Just a terribly called game.

vCash
    This is getting out of hand. Let's see if we can fight back. We are getting worked by the officials.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    I'm done with this game. Not because I think the refs are PRO UK but officiating sucks in college now. It just isn't fun to watch anymore.
    This is terrible. And I agree it's not really unfair or biased, it's just stupid. Nobody wants to watch this.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    FWIW, Herard's fourth shouldn't have been called. Herard didn't push. The UK player jumped forward, and the official called that. He called a push down low, which did not happen.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    We get called for a foul for blocking out and got called for a foul for over the back. That has to be a record. First of all, you aren't supposed to get called for blocking out.