Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shark bait for Mullen haters

vCash

Shark bait for Mullen haters

http://www.espn.com/college-football...personal-lives

"And Mississippi State assistant recruiting coordinator Niel Stopczynski said his staff puts as much effort into June and July trying to encourage kids to attend camps as they do elaborate January official visit weekends."

I already know someone is going to say that it's because we don't put in enough work in January.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    You already said it...

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Hard to receuit in January when you've been interviewing for 3-5 openings each of the last two off seasons. Can only be in one place at a time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Hard to receuit in January when you've been interviewing for 3-5 openings each of the last two off seasons. Can only be in one place at a time.
    Has he been interviewing this offseason?

Boomhauer
    vCash
    I just looked at where we are ranked 24th as of now by the time we thru and everybody fills there class we going to be in the 30s again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg27 View Post
    I just looked at where we are ranked 24th as of now by the time we thru and everybody fills there class we going to be in the 30s again.
    We dropped 4 spots bc of culling commits and adding a punter.

vCash
    He had one telephone interview last year. That's it.

Banned
    vCash
    Name 3-5 job openings Mullen has interviewed for this offseason

vCash
    Sounds like something a rebel would say

venit, vidimus, amisimus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg27 View Post
    How much you to bet we finish higher than 30? How much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post

"And Mississippi State assistant recruiting coordinator Niel Stopczynski said his staff puts as much effort into June and July trying to encourage kids to attend camps as they do elaborate January official visit weekends."

I already know someone is going to say that it's because we don't put in enough work in January.
    Actually- the knock on State is the lack of effort from August-November

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Mullen interviewed with Miami, Maryland, and Oregon in the last 2 years. He didnt have to interview with Georgia because his buddy was the AD- but he pursued that one hard.

He has figured out he isnt getting a blue blood job until he actually accomplishes something. So hopefully a renewed Mullen pays off for us

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Mullen interviewed with Miami, Maryland, and Oregon in the last 2 years. He didnt have to interview with Georgia because his buddy was the AD- but he pursued that one hard.
    Yea we all know about those when they happened back in 2015. My question was who did he interview with this offseason like Rogue had suggested or was he just slinging the same shit that's been slung going on 14+ months now?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Key words in my post were "last two".

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Has he been interviewing this offseason?
    Is reading comprehension a relic of the past?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EngDawg View Post
    Sounds like something a rebel would say
    Give me the coordinates of your rock. I'll send an excavation crew.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    He had one telephone interview last year. That's it.
    He interviewed in flesh and blood at Miami. This is what brought Keenum in and pushed strick aside. Why must we go over old facts?

Maryland was another interview and his agent was floating his name to a few more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post

I think the camp is a good thing- but I wonder sometimes if we put too much emphasis on it. It just seems like if a player doesn't come to our football camp- we just stop paying attention to them.

And to be clear- I think it's great that we make a big deal out of it like other schools treat OV weekend, but I would just like for us to potentially expand our horizons some and be on the lookout beyond the camp.

Banned
    vCash
    Key words in my post were "last two".
    Is reading comprehension a relic of the past?
    He interviewed in flesh and blood at Miami. This is what brought Keenum in and pushed strick aside. Why must we go over old facts?

Maryland was another interview and his agent was floating his name to a few more.
    Agenda much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post

He has figured out he isnt getting a blue blood job until he actually accomplishes something. So hopefully a renewed Mullen pays off for us
    Ha, OK