Thread: NOA?

vCash

NOA?

Saw rumblings that something might drop up north very soon? Anyone know if its true?

vCash
    They have been much more tightlipped this go around about NOA Part Deaux. It has to be delivered already or delivered soon if something is going to happen by April. Let's not forget that OM gets 90 days to respond once they receive it.

vCash
    Don't tease me.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    They are going to do everything they can to not have anything new come out until after NSD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    They have been much more tightlipped this go around about NOA Part Deaux. It has to be delivered already or delivered soon if something is going to happen by April. Let's not forget that OM gets 90 days to respond once they receive it.
    Just noticed your vcash amount. Sweet

vCash
    I'm not so sure they haven't already gotten Part Deaux. It would explain the mass exodus and "firings" that make it look like they are attempting to do "something" about those "rogue" coaches.

vCash
    Public Service Announcement: Click an ad while you're here rebelbearsharks. I know the post title will draw you in like Memphis hookers to a crootin' party.

vCash
    It's not up to Ole Miss. That is their main problem. They're aren't in control and can't stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    They are going to do everything they can to not have anything new come out until after NSD.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    It's not up to Ole Miss. That is their main problem. They're aren't in control and can't stand it.

What I am saying is if they have been or do get served the updated/2nd NOA before NSD, they are not going to make it public.

Now if it gets leaked by someone in the media, that's a different story.

vCash
    Someone should file a Freedom of Information Act request since they are public university***
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-26-2018 at 11:57 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post

Now if it gets leaked by someone in the media, that's a different story.
    Ha Hahahahahaha!!!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Pat Forde and Dan Wolken need to do work. Has the leak left oxford?

At least rustle their jimmies a time or two before NSD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spbdawg View Post
    I think it arrived in Oct/Nov timeframe for any April COI meeting to be possible. If the NOA hasn't arrived yet, then UM gets 90 days to respond plus an additional 30 day extension....which makes any April COI a pipedream.
    Baghdad Chuck is even hinting at the NOA arriving this month- so that means a Summer COI meeting. Would suck to have to fire your HC right before the season starts

vCash
    Baghdad Chuck is even hinting at the NOA arriving this month- so that means a Summer COI meeting. Would suck to have to fire your HC right before the season starts
    Gruden and Dungy seen in Oxford already begging for the job.***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spbdawg View Post
    I think it arrived in Oct/Nov timeframe for any April COI meeting to be possible. If the NOA hasn't arrived yet, then UM gets 90 days to respond plus an additional 30 day extension....which makes any April COI a pipedream.
    I wouldn't be shocked if it arrived a week before the vandy game. I know they had some key injuries but that team just had an epic collapse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Gruden and Dungy seen in Oxford already begging for the job.***
    That's why having to clean house is a "good thing"...

vCash
    I literally this evening defended the NCAA accused by two yogi bears of delaying the proceedings. My defense was the obvious...your UM athletic department requested the delay on the hearing before the COI based on the Tunsil draft night hiccup. You're waiting on the results of your own requested delay. That went over like a ton of bricks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I literally this evening defended the NCAA accused by two yogi bears of delaying the proceedings. My defense was the obvious...your UM athletic department requested the delay on the hearing before the COI based on the Tunsil draft night hiccup. You're waiting on the results of your own requested delay. That went over like a ton of bricks.
    Good job. Bears get really confused when confronted with facts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    What's the saying?... be careful what you ask for. Buahahahahahahaha!!!