Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This team could beat UConn..

vCash
    It's possible but it would take a perfect game. Uconn never has competition.

vCash
    Any team can beat any another team on any given night. It just depends on how that round ball bounces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Is UConn better? Prob so but listen when I tell u this team could beat them if UConn slipped up at all.
    If by slipped up you mean the entire team fell down a flight of stairs and sprained an ankle. Our girls are extremely good, but UConn is just a different animal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Any team can beat any another team on any given night. It just depends on how that round ball bounces.
    No. Just no. Not any given team. This is not Villanova and Georgetown of 85, when Villanova had to throw a perfect game(and did basically shooting 70%) the gap is even greater. Can they be beat this year? Sure it's possible. But there are only a couple of teams that would have to be perfect and them off their game.

vCash
    After last season's loss to UConn, our women's team has had them as a target for this entire season. UConn is very strong, but not unbeatable this season. MSU is the strongest they have ever been in the history of MSU women's basketball. UConn can be beat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    No. Just no. Not any given team. This is not Villanova and Georgetown of 85, when Villanova had to throw a perfect game(and did basically shooting 70%) the gap is even greater. Can they be beat this year? Sure it's possible. But there are only a couple of teams that would have to be perfect and them off their game.
    Madison Elementary football squad could never beat the New England Pats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    So if we somehow face Uconn in the NC game, we don't have a chance? Just might as well not show up. Get the 17 out a here.
    I mean, honestly, that's just about where women's college basketball is right now. There legitimately isn't much reason for the season to even be played if the sole goal is determining a national champion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    So... What? You want someone else to take out UCONN, and then we take out that team. Serious question. What's the end game if not a natty?
    Yes, this is what I want. I want a national title but recognize that going through UConn to do it will be next to impossible for this team. If we face them, it better not be until the Final Four.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    So... What? You want someone else to take out UCONN, and then we take out that team. Serious question. What's the end game if not a natty?
    Yes this is exactly what I want to happen. Somebody else slaughter that Goliath and then we will beat that somebody. We can win a National Championship this year as long as we don't have to face UConn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    UConnot be serious, they would steamroll our asses by 50 again! I want no part of UConn ever. Preacher you're off your meds we have exactly 0% chance of beating UConn.

You never go full retard.

vCash
    Yes this is exactly what I want to happen. Somebody else slaughter that Goliath and then we will beat that somebody. We can win a National Championship this year as long as we don't have to face UConn.
    Eh anybody can be beat if they have an off day. Our girls got to see up close what a Championship basketball team looks like and the effort they play with. A blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. That is why you play the game.

Would I rather us play somebody else for the NC absolutely, but if our girls make it there and have to play UCONN I'm not going to complain. That would be one heck of an accomplishment and then you just got to pray everything goes your way.

vCash
    UConn would dominate us even on an off night for them. We're good, but we're not in the same universe as UConn.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Yea they NEVER have anyone come close....

http://www.seminoles.com/ViewArticle...B_OEM_ID=32900
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Yea they NEVER have anyone come close....

http://www.seminoles.com/ViewArticle...B_OEM_ID=32900
    I mean, that was the only single-digit win in their 76-game win streak. Sure, it means something, but it also just proves just how hard it is to even get within striking distance.

vCash
    UConnot be serious, they would steamroll our asses by 50 again! I want no part of UConn ever. Preacher you're off your meds we have exactly 0% chance of beating UConn.

Did random poster hack 61's account?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Eh anybody can be beat if they have an off day. Our girls got to see up close what a Championship basketball team looks like and the effort they play with. A blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. That is why you play the game.

Would I rather us play somebody else for the NC absolutely, but if our girls make it there and have to play UCONN I'm not going to complain. That would be one heck of an accomplishment and then you just got to pray everything goes your way.
    Any men's team can be beat not UConn women by our team. Nervousness and fear paralyzes our team vs them. It is what it is. That being said our women can beat any other team in the country not named UConn. We can win a Natty if we just get lucky and have UConn upset by someone else.

vCash
    Have to push for that #2 overall seed so we don't see them until the championship. Then we go all Jimmy V on them!

vCash

They have "Quality" depth and therein is the difference IMO.....

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    http://www.si.com/more-sports/photos...sports-history

No one person or team is unbeatable. Sooner or later, there is always someone better. Why not our girls?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    .05% chance to beat uconn
    similar to the chance that Clemson would beat Bama.