Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ross Bjork: NCAA investigation didn’t have ‘any impact’ on UM asst coach search

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

Ross Bjork: NCAA investigation didn’t have ‘any impact’ on UM asst coach search

vCash
    I really wish I had twitter just so I could **** with that guy. He's a sad little man

vCash
    Breon Dixon is not gonna be happy about Bjork telling these lies**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I really wish I had twitter just so I could **** with that guy. He's a sad little man

Because it's so hard to get one?

vCash

This is the look of a person who is trying to look serious and hold it together but in actually he is scared as hell about what is about to happen and knows the gig is almost up.

It is obvious that that article is in response to a total meltdown on the OM side about the hires. They were expecting to get CharleyStrong as D.C. but they got McGriff instead. "That's just not up to the OM standard."***
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** that shitbird

vCash
    Breaking News: Ole Miss Lied About Something

vCash
    McGriff is probably surprised by Bdork's comments.

Saying, "you mean ya'll would've still hired me & payed me 1 mil a year, even without NCAA issues? Damn."
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    If Bjork said it then it must be so.**** Just ask the CL or DJ newspapers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Because it's so hard to get one?
    Because I'm an adult and don't want one. Smartass

vCash
    RP....your comment was just icing on the cake after the others ripping on her story. Ha
    My favorite of the comments..."CSI-Mayberry
    10h10 hours Same guy that said back in February the investigation was over?"

Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post

vCash
    Ha Ha well you did say you wished you had a twitter so you could **** with that guy. How Bjork fell into an AD role is beyond me.. That guy is a joke and extremely unprofessional.

vCash
    "It didn't have any impact. We just had to overpay some nobodies and had one guy leave before he unpacked his bags because of other issues not related to the NCAA."

Yeah. That sounds better.

Banned
    vCash
    You think twitter is for non-adults? I can see how you'd think that with Freezus, Bjorts and the Old Misses Catfish roaming it.

vCash
    Careful, Random Poster, that is the same chick that said Coach34 should not have a job at USP because "he is a bully." In her world it had nothing to do with the fact he was a State fan. Anyway, she might think Random Poster is a bully too.

vCash
    Yeah and Hitler didn't have an impact in WWII.
    If Freeze can compare their situation with the crucifixion I can compare it to the ****ing world war.

vCash
    That is a straight up lie and I'll tell you why. You don't give DCs 3-year guarantees for 3.3M when you're in their situation. McGriff's agent did a great job leveraging this. Even if the amended NOA has a nuclear bomb in it and Freeze was fired (not saying that happens), McGriff walks away with a cool 3.3 M. Also, you don't go to the FCS for a coordinator a year removed from back-to-back access bowls unless you have some major issues.

vCash
    This is obviously a lie but I don't think it addresses the more important point. How many of your previous assistants are no longer there solely because of their role in the NCAA violations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailgate Superstar View Post
    This is obviously a lie but I don't think it addresses the more important point. How many of your previous assistants are no longer there solely because of their role in the NCAA violations.
    Bjork probably could have survived this had he kept his mouth closed but eventually the Rebel faithful is going to get sick of being lied to by this guy. When the hammer comes down and the wins in recruiting and on the field get scarce he will be on the same train out of town that Freeze will be on.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***