Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ross Bjork: NCAA investigation didn’t have ‘any impact’ on UM asst coach search

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    That is a straight up lie and I'll tell you why. You don't give DCs 3-year guarantees for 3.3M when you're in their situation. McGriff's agent did a great job leveraging this. Even if the amended NOA has a nuclear bomb in it and Freeze was fired (not saying that happens), McGriff walks away with a cool 3.3 M. Also, you don't go to the FCS for a coordinator a year removed from back-to-back access bowls unless you have some major issues.
    More specifically, you don't give DCs who have never been a DC a three year guarantee. Hell, in the same article, they talk about only giving a coach a one year contract due to his lack of experience.

This bunch needs to get their shit together. Actually, no, no they don't.

vCash
    The minions still believe their puppet master. It's going to be a glorious day when reality hits.

From the Book of Face:

Greg Haney Dumpster fire? How many commits do you have? 3? Ole miss has plenty still filtering in including a top 10 linebacker breon dixon. Let willie gay go to msu. He wont have many good players around him. Ole miss just hired 3 of the top 20 recruiters in the country. Ncaa still has nothing after all this effort. Absolutely nothing. This ncaa story is getting old and ineffective. Recruits are betting on ole miss anyway. Ole miss was entitled to a down year with 9 freshmen starters. 13 freshmen played i think. Good experience and everyone coming back including the top passing game that led sec last year.

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    The minions still believe their puppet master. It's going to be a glorious day when reality hits.

From the Book of Face:

Greg Haney Dumpster fire? How many commits do you have? 3? Ole miss has plenty still filtering in including a top 10 linebacker breon dixon. Let willie gay go to msu. He wont have many good players around him. Ole miss just hired 3 of the top 20 recruiters in the country. Ncaa still has nothing after all this effort. Absolutely nothing. This ncaa story is getting old and ineffective. Recruits are betting on ole miss anyway. Ole miss was entitled to a down year with 9 freshmen starters. 13 freshmen played i think. Good experience and everyone coming back including the top passing game that led sec last year.

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins
    Put him on suicide watch when the penalties are announced. He's seriously going to need a 12 step program to recover from that level of delusion.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    The fact that they are bragging about Breon Dixon so much shows you how bad off they are.
    No Signature

vCash

vCash

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins
    HO. LEE. SHEIT.

I'm almost in disbelief. Almost.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins
    Holy shit...

vCash

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins
    WOW!!! I can't even.

Banned
    vCash
    Ncaa still has nothing after all this effort. Absolutely nothing. This ncaa story is getting old and ineffective.

vCash
    I feel confident that Bdork will ousted as well.

vCash

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Best comedian of all time.

Bjork running a close 2nd with his Oxford clown show though.

vCash
    When the norm is as bad as it is in Oxford...just what do you expect from the ones that might be considered, "fringe"? Should be no surprise.

Frankly, his statements aren't much worse than what a rather large % of their fanbase believes.

vCash

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins
    Who said this? My goodness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodawg View Post
    Who said this? My goodness.
    Some random om dude on FB. As sad as it is to say, I don't think this guy is alone in his delusion. He's bought the Bjork "nothing to see here" mantra hook, line and sinker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    When the norm is as bad as it is in Oxford...just what do you expect from the ones that might be considered, "fringe"? Should be no surprise.

Frankly, his statements aren't much worse than what a rather large % of their fanbase believes.
    Obviously Bjork doesn't understand the concept of scapegoat. When the ish really hits the fans they will come after him with torches. They always do.

Every former coach of OM sans Vaught is a douche in their eyes. When things sour they turn on their own and vilify Bjork and Freeze.

On the other hand State actually holds their former coaches in warm regard for the most part. (Croom may have sucked as a coach but I hear few personal slanders about him as a person.)

Go ask a Reb what th think about Nutt, Tuberville, Orgeron, or Cuttcliffe.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Obviously Bjork doesn't understand the concept of scapegoat. When the ish really hits the fans they will come after him with torches. They always do.

Every former coach of OM sans Vaught is a douche in their eyes. When things sour they turn on their own and vilify Bjork and Freeze.

On the other hand State actually holds their former coaches in warm regard for the most part. (Croom may have sucked as a coach but I hear few personal slanders about him as a person.)

Go ask a Reb what th think about Nutt, Tuberville, Orgeron, or Cuttcliffe.
    I guess I'm showing my age (actually that's ok, proud I've made it this far, against wagers of friends from my youth), but I can remember when Billy (dawg) Brewer was their hero and when though's sanctions hit, the Mississippi people threw water on him to make him melt like the Wicked Witch of the West. I'll get you, my little prettieeeee!

vCash
    Griff for 3 year guarantee a $1M per? Holy shit. There's no scenario that makes sense for anyone but a top notch DC.

Surely there's a NCAA out in there and OM convinced Mcgriff they aren't in trouble?

Even then its not a smart deal for OM. Even if OM gets off easy, he could suck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Griff for 3 year guarantee a $1M per? Holy shit. There's no scenario that makes sense for anyone but a top notch DC.

Surely there's a NCAA out in there and OM convinced Mcgriff they aren't in trouble?

Even then its not a smart deal for OM. Even if OM gets off easy, he could suck.
    And what's even funnier, we get a DC of the caliber of T. Grantham for basically for reportedly the same money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    And what's even funnier, we get a DC of the caliber of T. Grantham for basically for reportedly the same money.
    And they say he wasn't a good hired because he got fired at Ga