Thread: Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread: White Death Edition

vCash

Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread: White Death Edition

We finally have some winter weather in MS and as you can guess, people are freaking out. I don't know that I'll have too much going on besides my folks cooking dinner for my family saturday night for b'day 33. Stock up on your water, milk, and bread****

vCash
    Bracing for our annual 2 days of winter here in the coast. Luckily, it's in a weekend this year and I can build a fire and enjoy the frigid mid 40s.....

Keeping it simple and hardy this weekend. Some spaghetti and meat sauce tonight, bangers and mash tomorrow night.

33? Ye are but a whippersnapper! Happy Birthday you participation trophy holding Millennial!

vCash
    Hey wait a minute I didn't get no damn trophy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    33? Ye are but a whippersnapper! Happy Birthday you participation trophy holding Millennial!
    Ha! Yeah, Happy Birthday, BeastMan!

vCash
    Closed shop early today due to weather and brought home some ribs. Watched Kill the Irishman with the little guy. We're starting him of on low B grade gangster flicks and building our way to Goodfellas and The Godfather lol

vCash
    Bacon wrapped pork loin, leek casserole, zucchini marinara, and baked tater

vCash
    Drove up to hunt on Friday evening and did not realize how bad the ice was before leaving. 10mph down hwy 25 wasn't fun. Ended up being a great weekend even though we all froze our butts off. My wife killed her biggest buck ever and I saw a lot of good deer, but nothing in bow range. Back on the coast now with some fresh backstrap (soaked in apple cider and bacon wrapped) on the grill. Picked up some Grayson Fish whistle IPA that is surprisingly good.

vCash
    Good deer. The wife putting trophies on the wall!