Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hugh Freeze compares NCAA investigation to Jesus being crucified

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 57 View Post
    I absolutely hate seeing threads like this! Because the "theologians" come busting out of the scenes with their "judge not" poor exegesis of the texts, or you'll get people who want to use it as an opportunity to bash Christianity. So I'm going to use my post to biblically point some things out.

1.) Don't judge? That's the dumbest and most overly secularized & poorly exegesis I've ever heard. Let me clarify.

If you think the Bible says "don't judge anyone" & your church is telling you that....get out....NOW! That's not biblical at all! Don't believe me? Read 1 Corinthians 5. Then Galatians 2. The Bible was written primarily in 2 languages Hebrew (O.T) (with some sprinkles of Aramaic) & Koine Greek (N.T). The Koine Greek word "judge" is the root word for something you do (whether saved or not) EVERY DAY! Don't believe me? If you are a father do you let your kids run out in the street with crack dealers? Prostitutes? Murderers? Rapists? Well if you are ANY parent at all you wouldn't....but then you'd be guilty of the very idea of "not judging" the world has garnered. The truth is you DO "judge", but it's okay in that context because that Greek word "krino" (judge) is in the word "apo-krino" which is where we get stewardship from. Those passages I mentioned is Paul blasting the church in Corinth about having the same secularized idea of "not judging" a man IN THE CHURCH for sleeping with his father's wife (the son's step mom...and yes that's really gross). Paul blasts the church for NOT JUDGING this man but then says "is it NOT OUR JOB TO JUDGE THOSE IN THE CHURCH?" Those outside the church (the lost) we aren't to "judge" those.....BUT there's another word for judge and it ONLY fits One Person. This word only is in the context of Christ. But His Gospel IS OFFENSIVE.

As Romans 3:23 says "for ALL HAVE SINNED.." That's every person who can read this. And since every one has, there in lies stored up wrath from God for EVERY PERSON...every male, female, young & old.

But in the garden of Gethsemene Jesus talked about a "cup". I'm the O.T the cup is a reference to God's Wrath. In Gethsemene, Jesus DRANK that "cup" DRY for those who CHOOSE to follow Him. What is that? They give up their life to Him, they submit to His Authority! No longer living for themselves but for Him Who drank the Cup & died for them.

Also in Galatians 2 Paul blasts Peter for being a racist and having partiality towards the Jews instead of treating the Gentiles the same.

Now what about Salvation? To be "saved" I assure you if you are your life WILL BEAR THE FRUIT OF ONE WHO IS SAVED! I'm not perfect, but I know that Scripture teaches and shows me God is PERFECTING what He started. My mouth, my actions, & my thoughts are changing daily. Why...because whether you like it out not dear brothers YOU ARE EVIL...just like I am! You are a God hating and evil man just like me with out His restraining influence in my life if you were to project my thoughts & intentions on the Jumbotron it would make me run for the hills. If I did the same of you, you would bar yourself in a basement hoping to never come out.

Someone mentioned Hitler, do you know you have the potential to be Hitler or dare I say WORSE? Some of you right now are pounding your chest saying "not me....no way" you dear brother are under a deception by your flesh. Because the greatest deception is not the one the devil pulls on his own, no it's the one your flesh & heart help fool & trick you in. I had before my unconverted state, the potential to be just like Hitler or Bin Laden and you do too. If it were not for the restraining influence of God's a Holy Spirit right now whether you are saved or not, you could make them look like (as Paul Washer said) a "choir boy".

It angers me about Freeze, and I (if I ever get the chance) plan on checking his "chin" like Paul did Peter. But I tell you this dear brothers in the faith, read less posts & more Bible. If you are a tree connected to Jesus as your roots, draw your "food" & "nutrition" from the "Stream" (Psalms 1) and not from the trash bin. Peace & blessings to you...to the scoffer & the righteous man and all in between. May God show you His Face in this post.

Coach bringing the heat!
    +1

vCash
    I have seen The Almighty's face in my life and thank you for your post it is eye-opening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I don't judge you, obviously neither your or I are perfect. What I am trying to point out is condemn his actions and words, refute these.
    Let The Good Lord deal with man.
    I, myself, am not religious.... but this is what I was hoping someone who is religious would say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I have seen The Almighty's face in my life and thank you for your post it is eye-opening.
    You have? What's he look like?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Well I thank God that I am not religious either, religion will get you a fast track to hell brother. I assure you, don't believe me? Read Matt 7:21-23. Religion teaches "I can do ______ (fill in the blank) and get into heaven." No matter what that answer is whether it's trips to Mecca, communion, or hail Mary's. But what I have is NOT a religion it's a relationship with God through Jesus. The Bible tells me "nothing I can do is good enough, why because I am trash. I'm a fallen and evil thing that was born in rebellion to God. And only the acceptance of what God did when He wrapped Himself in flesh to die for me...an evil being can be good enough! My hands are too dirty, my nature is bent on evil."

My dear brothers you can keep your religions, I don't want them. I'm not religious...I'm IN A RELATIONSHIP! When you love Something enough you'll get on forums an talk about it, you'll defend it, you'll go every time it is on display. Much like we do with this university, we go to gatherings, pay money to help fund it & it's programs. I love Him more! I love Him more than my wife and my kids because I understand without Him I wouldn't EVEN HAVE THEM! He comes before my job and my sports teams....why because without Him they wouldn't exist. That my brother is RELATIONSHIP.....not a feeble orthodoxy or ordinances to follow. That is REAL BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY!

vCash
    Look what they just found this in the Dead Seaa scrolls!

The Gospel of St. Shea 55:20 Our Lord Freezus was marched down the Via Della Grove-a being spurned by the scribes, Pharisees, State fans, and their real rival LSU. He stood before the chief priest Daniel Ben Mullen who accused him of blaspheming and smote him 55 times. He was then handed over to the Roman investigators. While they found no wrongdoing in him Pontis Emmert felt he needed to appease Alabama and the blue pod programs that were threatened by this upstart group from the Grove in Galilee. So he sentenced our Lord Freezus to be crucified high above Vaught Hemingway for all the recruits to see. And he took the death penalty for the sins and mistakes that were made. But on the third day he arose with a show cause in his hands.
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 12-29-2016 at 07:39 PM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Look what they just found this in the Dead Seaa scrolls!

The Gospel of St. Shea 55:20 Our Lord Freezus was marched down the Via Della Grove-a being spurned by the scribes, Pharisees, State fans, and their real rival LSU. He stood before the chief priest Daniel Ben Mullen who accused him of blaspheming and smote him 55 times. He was then handed over to the Roman investigators. While they found no wrongdoing in him Pontis Emmert felt he needed to appease Alabama and the blue pod programs that were threatened by this upstart group from the Grove in Galilee. So he sentenced our Lord Freezus to be crucified high above Vaught Hemingway for all the recruits to see. And he took the death penalty for the sins and mistakes that were made. But on the third day he arose with a show cause in his hands.
    Here is some more scripture to support your post....

From Ezekiel (King James 2000 version): "Then I said unto them, What is the high place to which you go? And its name is called Bama unto this day."
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 57 View Post
    Well I thank God that I am not religious either, religion will get you a fast track to hell brother. I assure you, don't believe me? Read Matt 7:21-23. Religion teaches "I can do ______ (fill in the blank) and get into heaven." No matter what that answer is whether it's trips to Mecca, communion, or hail Mary's. But what I have is NOT a religion it's a relationship with God through Jesus. The Bible tells me "nothing I can do is good enough, why because I am trash. I'm a fallen and evil thing that was born in rebellion to God. And only the acceptance of what God did when He wrapped Himself in flesh to die for me...an evil being can be good enough! My hands are too dirty, my nature is bent on evil."

My dear brothers you can keep your religions, I don't want them. I'm not religious...I'm IN A RELATIONSHIP! When you love Something enough you'll get on forums an talk about it, you'll defend it, you'll go every time it is on display. Much like we do with this university, we go to gatherings, pay money to help fund it & it's programs. I love Him more! I love Him more than my wife and my kids because I understand without Him I wouldn't EVEN HAVE THEM! He comes before my job and my sports teams....why because without Him they wouldn't exist. That my brother is RELATIONSHIP.....not a feeble orthodoxy or ordinances to follow. That is REAL BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY!
    Excellent post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! +1