Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hugh Freeze compares NCAA investigation to Jesus being crucified

vCash

Hugh Freeze compares NCAA investigation to Jesus being crucified

Sorry to keep linking stories, but this can't go without being mentioned:

Q: We?ve heard a lot about negative recruiting at Ole Miss with the NCAA thing going on, what has Ole Miss said to you about that?

?Well, Coach Freeze told me when you?re that big and out there with faith in Christ, he?s like, ?What do you expect? Jesus got nailed to the cross.? So, he was just telling me sometimes things like that happen, but that?s never going to change how he?s going to treat his players and take care of them. Even if ? I don?t know if he really did make the mistake, doing what he did or not ? but I can just tell he?s a good person, great person. I know they?re looking at maybe a bowl suspension [for 2017]. I don?t know what they?re gonna do. But I don?t think that?ll affect anything as far as how he treats his players and stuff like that.?

Calloway was asked about how the investigation affects his decision.

?That?s one thing I thought about because I?m like, maybe NFL coaches may look at that and be like, ?I don?t really wanna mess with them right now.? That?s something I have thought about, but at the end of the day, that?s life. People are gonna be faced with adversity at times. It?s just [about] how you respond to it.?

article: http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...sus?yptr=yahoo

vCash

Hugh Freeze compares NCAA investigation to Jesus being crucified

vCash
    Feel free to delete or merge...looks like another post hit at the same time

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    When is one of these ass clown writers going to blast Hypocrite Hugh and nail his ass to "said" cross? This is the epitome of blasphemy and he needs his ass brought to his knees for it and for blatantly lying to these recruits.

vCash
    The thing is Jesus could have at any time removed him self from the cross. He did not. Out of love for us he stayed there and atoned for our sins. Why in the world would Freeze in any shape or form elude himself to that sacrifice Jesus made for the world? I use to joke about him being like David Koresh but now it's no joke. He is truly starting to believe that he is some type of Messiah. I peaty him. He is way out there and judgement day is coming twice for him. Once when the NCAA drops the hammer and again on gods judgment day.

Every christian should be offended by this guy.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 12-28-2016 at 05:10 PM.

vCash
    I think the OM alums (the ones with common sense) and not the NAFOOM, 247, scout bunch, will really be upset at Freeze, when all comes out of how they have been mislead, and the way it was done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The thing is Jesus could have at any time removed him self from the cross. He did not. Out of love for us he stayed there and atoned for our sins. Why in the world would Freeze in any shape or form elude himself to that sacrifice Jesus made for the world? I use to joke about him being like David Koresh but now it's no joke. He is truly starting to believe that he is some type of Messiah. I peaty him. He is way out there and judgement day is coming twice for him. Once when the NCAA drops the hammer and again on gods judgment day.

Every christian should be offended by this guy.
    Amen, let's not find ourselves judging people (love thy neighbor). He will have to answer to A Higher Authority than us! My brother Jack.

vCash
    They could have written this article years ago if Richie Brown wanted to tell his recruiting story. It's why so many of us find his act so despicable.

vCash
    As long as he doesn't rise on the 3rd day .. I'm ok with him being nailed to a cross.

vCash
    How can people of Christianity sit back and allow this person to use their beliefs so cheaply and still follow him and not stand up against them. Can a true Christian really be a fan of this man? He is lying to their face, and knows it, and uses Christianity as the reason why people are attacking them...

Just like everyone says the good Muslim's should step up and separate themselves from the bad ones, do Christians not feel the same way when another Christian is using their religion for their own agenda?
    If not all cops are bad, then why aren't the good ones standing up against the bad ones? Are they afraid?... Are you? This is the only reason I can think of... Either Christians are too afraid to stand up against this blasphemy, or they don't really care about Christianity either. It's just a way to win football games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    As long as he doesn't rise on the 3rd day .. I'm ok with him being nailed to a cross.
    Stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Stop
    It was a joke. No offense intended.

vCash
    That should tell anyone all they need to know about freeze and how he uses religion. Anyone falling for that gets what they deserve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    How can people of Christianity sit back and allow this person to use their beliefs so cheaply and still follow him and not stand up against them. Can a true Christian really be a fan of this man? He is lying to their face, and knows it, and uses Christianity as the reason why people are attacking them...

Just like everyone says the good Muslim's should step up and separate themselves from the bad ones, do Christians not feel the same way when another Christian is using their religion for their own agenda?
    If not all cops are bad, then why aren't the good ones standing up against the bad ones? Are they afraid?... Are you? This is the only reason I can think of... Either Christians are too afraid to stand up against this blasphemy, or they don't really care about Christianity either. It's just a way to win football games.
    Judge not, it will come back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Judge not, it will come back!
    As I thought, fear. The book of the Lord is quite clear how it should be handled.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
    2 Corinthians 10:5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ
    Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers?
    Titus 1:9 He must be devoted to the trustworthy message we teach. Then he can use these accurate teachings to encourage people and correct those who oppose the word.

There are many other examples, but these were the easy ones.

vCash
    crap.... i used my good posts on the other thread about this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post

I assume you are talking about ole miss Christians, right? I'm not sure ole miss people care what non-ole miss people think, Christian or otherwise, much less those that are for State.

I know a lot of Christians who are disgusted by the way he seems to use Christ as a shield for the shady way he runs his program, but again, there's not really anything to do about it outside of not supporting him, something non-ole miss folks do anyway.
    Last edited by RiverCityDawg; 12-28-2016 at 05:47 PM.

vCash
    He is who we thought he was.
    Glad I'm a Bulldog.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash

Crime dog as Interim Coach may start sooner than expected

If I was Freeze I would stay at Beaver Creek Mountain...