Thread: "Ranking the 9 Worst Picks of the 2016 NFL Draft', Fox Sports on MSN.com

vCash

"Ranking the 9 Worst Picks of the 2016 NFL Draft', Fox Sports on MSN.com

Anyone want to take a wild guess or mortgage their house and bet it all that you know two of the top five? Yes, 'lil Kim solid at #5 and "Paidwell # 2! UNM players in the Top Five again! Read the bio's now in msn.com sports. What a shocker!***** This info should speak for itself on the recruiting trail and who not only puts players in the NFL, but has them ready for success. Hail State!

vCash
    If K had gone to Clemson he would have either been one of the greatest or booted out of football and it Paid Well had went to the Big 10 he would have got the coaching he needed and he would have been in New York at lest one year. Might not have won the trophy but he would have been there.

vCash
    Link?
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Sorry, I don't know how to link, but you can go to msn.com. It is one of the three top articles under NFL at the top of the site.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 12-28-2016 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery...ankings-122816

I found it. The pics and captions are epic. Paidwell got lucky the kicker was #1. Everyone knew that was a risky pick on draft night so...

vCash
    Glad you found it. I've got to get my 15 year old son to teach me to link articles. I read my news there daily, watch Fox News. Hail State and a Happy New Year to All!.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 12-28-2016 at 10:59 PM.

vCash
    Meanwhile, we have 2 on a different list.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...ering-week-17/

vCash
    Great PR for MSU! Hail Dak! Hail Chris! Hail State!

vCash
    Wow! The coincidence. Ask a recruit if they want to be #2 or #5 on this list or that list. Both schools can get you on a list.

vCash
    Any Dolphin fans on here that can comment on Tunsil? I haven't seen any of their games all year...

vCash
    Still got paid though.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Any Dolphin fans on here that can comment on Tunsil? I haven't seen any of their games all year...
    They love him and his work ethic. They said Albert has taken him under his wing, and believe he can be a top tackle in the league after Albert moves on.

I'm actually happy for big softie. He never seemed to suck off the field as much as the other two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Sorry, I don't know how to link, but you can go to msn.com. It is one of the three top articles under NFL at the top of the site.

Golden, it's easy copy the address in your address bar and paste to your comment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Still got paid though.
    he was ED's best material witness