Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fitz

Banned
    vCash

Fitz

You guys slow your roll on Fitz yet or nah?

vCash
    congrats on making it 45 posts

vCash
    Thanks. Apparently you get banned here for calling people out for proclaiming him a heisman candidate and the next Dak. I guess realistic opinions aren't welcome here. Pretty uncalled for if you ask me.

If you take 2 seconds to look at my post, I'm obviously not a rebel. But oh well. Guess I caught you during your time of the month or you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas.

vCash
    Eat shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PonderThis2 View Post
    Thanks. Apparently you get banned here for calling people out for proclaiming him a heisman candidate and the next Dak. I guess realistic opinions aren't welcome here. Pretty uncalled for if you ask me.

If you take 2 seconds to look at my post, I'm obviously not a rebel. But oh well. Guess I caught you during your time of the month or you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas.

Last edited by Turfdawg67; 12-26-2016 at 12:56 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Perfect pass there by Fitz. And the senior WR drops it.

vCash
    You guys are in terrible moods. Did no one get what they wanted for Christmas? You spend too much on your kids?

vCash
    His wide receivers have dropped two long touchdown passes today

vCash
    You guys are in terrible moods. Did no one get what they wanted for Christmas? You spend too much on your kids?
    55-20 dick
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    55-20 dick
    I graduated from state in 2011..... dick

And I was at that game wearing maroon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailstate17 View Post
    His wide receivers have dropped two long touchdown passes today
    Thank you for a legit/non sensitive response. I agree and that is a great point.

vCash
    Ponder this Fitz just scored again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    Ponder this Fitz just scored again
    I'm glad he did.

Hes also hit 2 defenders in the chest but as long as we win, I don't care. Point of the post is to tell you guys to slow your roll on the heisman talk. That's it.

vCash
    I'm glad he did.

Hes also hit 2 defenders in the chest but as long as we win, I don't care. Point of the post is to tell you guys to slow your roll on the heisman talk. That's it.
    Hes had 4 drops too but dont mention that. Everybody knows he needs to develop as a passer. But hes still one the best athletes on the field

vCash
    Hes had 4 drops too but dont mention that. Everybody knows he needs to develop as a passer. But hes still one the best athletes on the field
    I acknowledged that above. Try and keep up.

vCash
    Fitz will be good. Is he a Heisman candidate ... no cause we ain't gonna be good enough. If he played for Bama, LSU, TN, FL .. he probably would be.

vCash
    I'm glad he did.

Ive just seen people posting articles mentioning him as a Heisman darkhorse. Have we had a thread of people claiming he will be up for the Heisman?

vCash
    I acknowledged that above. Try and keep up.
    So your entire thread was something everybody already knew. Try and post better

vCash
    So your entire thread was something everybody already knew. Try and post better
    Yea? There's a thread on this board insinuating that very thing. Read better.

vCash
    Yea? There's a thread on this board insinuating that very thing. Read better.
    Nope haven't slowed my thoughts on Fitz at all. He's a better runner than Dak. His passing will come along. No one on here predicted him to be a Heisman contender just linked articles about him being a dark horse.

Why would you spend your time coming on here being a dick when you're in St. Pete?