Thread: I hate to admit it

vCash

I hate to admit it

But since it's 64 degrees outside, and may hit 70, I'm going to play golf this morning. I'm recording the game and will watch it when I get home and won't check the forum until after I've finished watching.

vCash
    those new Pro-V's you got for Christmas burnin a hole in your bag ? I'm watching then playing after the game ... Beautiful morning on the coast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    those new Pro-V's you got for Christmas burnin a hole in your bag ? I'm watching then playing after the game ... Beautiful morning on the coast
    Where all do you play on the coast? I've played shell landing, grand bear, and hickory hills. Any other places you recommend.

vCash
    Mississippi national is pretty good. I would like to second shell landing. Diamondheads courses are pretty good as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    Mississippi national is pretty good. I would like to second shell landing. Diamondheads courses are pretty good as well.
    I really like Shell as well. It's nice and really reasonably priced if you have their loyalty card. Will have to check out diamondhead
    So? Screw the founding fathers. The best of them still lived in a different era and had no conception of the world today. (The most intelligent well-intentioned people in the world today should not have a say on what government will be like in the year 2263.) The worst of them were racist, sexist, slave-raping terrorists who are an embarrassment to our country today. - Quaoarsking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    Where all do you play on the coast? I've played shell landing, grand bear, and hickory hills. Any other places you recommend.
    all nice courses ... Shell Landing is probably my favorite. Thinking about joining Sunkist but we are playing Great Southern on Hwy 90 in Biloxi today

vCash
    The Oaks is pretty good and a good deal with the Oaks card. If your playing Shell regularly pay for The Preserve every now and again, good golf course and even better conditioning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    The Oaks is pretty good and a good deal with the Oaks card. If your playing Shell regularly pay for The Preserve every now and again, good golf course and even better conditioning.
    Thanks, I have eaten lunch at the preserve and am going to play it sometime soon. Looks like a great course. I was told you have to stay at the Beau to play the oaks. Is that not correct?

vCash
    Just fast forward the game to the last 30 seconds, that should save you some time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    Thanks, I have eaten lunch at the preserve and am going to play it sometime soon. Looks like a great course. I was told you have to stay at the Beau to play the oaks. Is that not correct?
    Fallen Oak is the course that is affiliated with the Beau and is in Saucier.

The Oaks is in Pass Christian and no problem to get on.