Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: BLADE RUNNER 2049 trailer

  1. #1
    Senior Member BeardoMSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    6,991
    vCash
    500

    BLADE RUNNER 2049 trailer

    Uh...is a holy shit warranted? The 1982 original is one of my favorite films ever, and I'm glad to see the sequel is being done by Villeneuve, who's made some pretty awesome movies so far in his career.


  2. #2
    Senior Member Tbonewannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,209
    vCash
    1100
    Do you like the director's cut or theater release? I have the director cut at home but haven't watched it in a while. I wonder how they approach it since there is a vast difference between the two.

  3. #3
    Senior Member BeardoMSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    6,991
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Do you like the director's cut or theater release? I have the director cut at home but haven't watched it in a while. I wonder how they approach it since there is a vast difference between the two.
    The directors cut, and it's not close. The original has all the voice overs, which come off as pretty corny. The directors cut also has the very important unicorn scene, and I prefer the ending as well.

  4. #4
    Senior Member BulldogBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Maxyard
    Posts
    8,207
    vCash
    1640
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Uh...is a holy shit warranted? The 1982 original is one of my favorite films ever, and I'm glad to see the sequel is being done by Villeneuve, who's made some pretty awesome movies so far in his career.

    By Merlin's Beard Beardo, I think what you've discovered is the real reason Han couldn't survive Episode VII!!!!!
    "Oxford, Mississippi: Ten square miles surrounded by reality." - AlmostPositive, 14 May 2016

  5. #5
    Senior EliteDawg ScoobaDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,528
    vCash
    42500000
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    The directors cut, and it's not close. The original has all the voice overs, which come off as pretty corny. The directors cut also has the very important unicorn scene, and I prefer the ending as well.
    Exactly. and I agree, one of my favorite movies. Can't wait.

  6. #6
    Senior Member BeardoMSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    6,991
    vCash
    500
    Official trailer finally released yesterday. Looks epic!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tbonewannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,209
    vCash
    1100
    Looks fantastic. Some great movies coming out this year.

  8. #8
    Senior Member SapperDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Iraq
    Posts
    631
    vCash
    622
    Yea, this is going to be theater viewing for sure.

  9. #9
    Senior Member BeardoMSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    6,991
    vCash
    500
    New footage with interviews. Good stuff. Can't wait.


  10. #10
    Senior Member BeardoMSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    6,991
    vCash
    500
    Trailer #2....


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.