Thread: A cold front only waterfowlers would dream about

vCash

A cold front only waterfowlers would dream about

We watched thousands of ducks work for hours and picked off the ones we wanted to shoot.

vCash
    We had some great luck too. We actually limited out on Saturday even though it was extremely warm, and on Sunday, we could've killed as many as wanted.

vCash
    same here. I've learned over the years a good hard south wind brings a lot of ducks up from south la for good hunting

vCash
    Well, y'all must be further south than me. We had a few ducks. Front comes in,....gone. I sat in 19 degree yesterday and didn't fire a shot.

But more will be here soon. Missouri guys are still seeing good numbers up there.

vCash
    Congrats!. We have been having one of our best seasons to date, always good seeing the kiddos out and having a blast.

vCash
    Do you hunt the Tombigbee? 25 years ago, I followed those ducks Up and Down the River. Rarely did I run into another Hunter either. Some of my best duck hunting memories.

I have no idea if you can still hunt it. With all the development on it nowadays.

vCash
    Dude that's awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Congrats!. We have been having one of our best seasons to date, always good seeing the kiddos out and having a blast.
    That boy kills more ducks than most men. He gets to hunt a lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Do you hunt the Tombigbee? 25 years ago, I followed those ducks Up and Down the River. Rarely did I run into another Hunter either. Some of my best duck hunting memories.

I have no idea if you can still hunt it. With all the development on it nowadays.
    I used to a long time ago