Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Would Grant Heard Leave OM For Indiana to Be WR Coach?

vCash

Why Would Grant Heard Leave OM For Indiana to Be WR Coach?

But, but, but, Ole Missus fans were saying he'd get a promotion. I'm confused

CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Even rats know when to jump off a sinking ship

vCash
    Offense of Coordinator?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdDawg View Post
    Offense of Coordinator?
    Say it fast***

vCash
    All the idiot rebs I've seen posting on SDS say this is just Freeze changing things up and getting fresh coaches. No big deal, they'll be contending for the West in a couple years.

Now I know what the dinosaurs looked like before that meteor hit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdDawg View Post
    Offense of Coordinator?
    Even there you gave him the benefit of a doubt ... it actually says "cordinator". I think auto-correct must've gotten you.

vCash
    I still don't understand coaches leaving. Unless they know they won't or haven't been in the NOA. Leaving the ship definitely won't save them.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailstate17 View Post
    I still don't understand coaches leaving. Unless they know they won't or haven't been in the NOA. Leaving the ship definitely won't save them.
    Some were probably fired for NCAA reasons but allowed to go somewhere else to save face and make it look like they aren't going to be caught up in the investigation. Some were probably fired due to performance. Some were probably just smart enough to leave before the team completely bottoms out and they have no more coaching options.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    But, but, but, Ole Missus fans were saying he'd get a promotion. I'm confused

vCash
    I could've sworn I heard Freeze on Pawl say that Heard left to be the offensive coordinator at IU. He said he was happy for his 2 assistants that left for cooridinator jobs, Chris Kiffin and Grant Heard. So is he the WR coach or the OC at Indiana?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailstate17 View Post
    Eating ***** and the mafia has one thing in common. One slip of the tongue and your'er in deep shit.

vCash
    So, I wonder how many of the UM athletic department folks have actually been fired but it's being kept quiet by them and the school for mutual benefit.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    So, I wonder how many of the UM athletic department folks have actually been fired but it's being kept quiet by them and the school for mutual benefit.
    I betcha that place is a ghost town. A bunch of empty desks all over the building.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I betcha that place is a ghost town. A bunch of empty desks all over the building.
    Freeze probably feels like Hitler during his last few days in the bunker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    I could've sworn I heard Freeze on Pawl say that Heard left to be the offensive coordinator at IU. He said he was happy for his 2 assistants that left for cooridinator jobs, Chris Kiffin and Grant Heard. So is he the WR coach or the OC at Indiana?
    Looking at their staff directory ... the current guy is both OC and wide receivers coach. Don't know if he's staying at IU or not when Heard gets there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Looking at their staff directory ... the current guy is both OC and wide receivers coach. Don't know if he's staying at IU or not when Heard gets there.
    Yes he is staying. He was also the QB coach. They are hiring Heard to take over WR and the OC will just have to worry about QB's and play calling. Heard may get some sort of Co/passing game/whatever title but the OC is not leaving or getting demoted

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Because he is a shitbird?

vCash
    Indiana > Ole Miss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Because he is a shitbird?
    I guess now he is just a fart in the wind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    All the idiot rebs I've seen posting on SDS say this is just Freeze changing things up and getting fresh coaches. No big deal, they'll be contending for the West in a couple years.

Now I know what the dinosaurs looked like before that meteor hit.
    Wait .. wait. They must have missed the PR Campaign about them being 'Family and sticking together.'
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"