Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowl Game

Banned
    vCash

Bowl Game

I wanted to say hello from Oxford, OH. and we look forward to playing the Bulldogs in a few weeks. I wanted to see if the rumor was true that Ole Miss was asked originally to play MU in the St. Petersburg Bowl but Ross Bjork declined. This confused me because both Old Miss and MSU finished 5-7. I'm assuming that Ole Miss was too proud which leads me to my next question...why did MSU agree to play a MAC school? Certainly this looks poor on the SEC and completely reflects the lack luster product State put on the field week after week. Another rumor is that Kylin Hill met with Chuck Martin (coach of MU OH) at an undisclosed location in Natchez to discuss the ramifications of a State loss on 12/26. Why take his talent to Starkville when he could play for a winner in Oxford? Another speculation as to why MSU is playing in the St. Pete Bowl is that they have no more money after losing the Cam sweepstakes to Auburn. MUOH appreciates the competition!!!

vCash
    Nice try

vCash
    No Ole Miss was too stupid. We got in because our guys went to class and stayed away from crack. Plus our coach isn't an cheating lying ass clown.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 12-16-2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: In before the banned and locked.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    LOL I love the influx of trolls the last few days. It's been a breath of fresh air. IYOK cares if don't nobody else care.

vCash
    To paraphrase Lt. Col. Kilgore:

"You smell that?"

"What?"

"Shitbird, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MURedskins View Post
    I wanted to say hello from Oxford, OH. and we look forward to playing the Bulldogs in a few weeks. I wanted to see if the rumor was true that Ole Miss was asked originally to play MU in the St. Petersburg Bowl but Ross Bjork declined. This confused me because both Old Miss and MSU finished 5-7. I'm assuming that Ole Miss was too proud which leads me to my next question...why did MSU agree to play a MAC school? Certainly this looks poor on the SEC and completely reflects the lack luster product State put on the field week after week. Another rumor is that Kylin Hill met with Chuck Martin (coach of MU OH) at an undisclosed location in Natchez to discuss the ramifications of a State loss on 12/26. Why take his talent to Starkville when he could play for a winner in Oxford? Another speculation as to why MSU is playing in the St. Pete Bowl is that they have no more money after losing the Cam sweepstakes to Auburn. MUOH appreciates the competition!!!
    You are showing how painful 55-20 truly was.

vCash
    How is this bear shit sniffing troll not banned already? Surprised he was able to tear himself away from jacking off to his yancy fathead long enough to actually type something.

vCash
    Must be sad that you have to create an account on another teams message board that supposedly is not your "real" rival as your therapy after the 55-20 ass kicking UM received a few weeks ago. Enjoy the Holidays as it is the only thing you have to look forward to the rest of the year. Your basketball team blows, your baseball team sucks and you may not have a football program in a few months. Enjoy the sub par coaching hires as well yall are really killing it. Now get off my lawn you dumb, ignorant, joke.

vCash
    What said is that you actually wasted a good hour of your life to pull that sad attempt at trolling out if that feeble little brain of yours. You should cherish the time you have left here on earth. Because judging by your decision making if life so far I'd say your likely stupid enough to try something really that could be life threatening in the near future.

vCash
    LMAO

vCash
    This one is too obvious. It has to be a joke.

vCash
    Hey Hugh!

vCash
    17 YOU SHITBIRD! CLICK AN AD.

vCash
    C'mon Todd....

vCash
    You are showing how painful 55-20 truly was.

vCash
    Pretty cool that people in oxford, ohio are following MSU recruiting so closely***

vCash
    Maybe his mom will heat him up a hot pocket and then put him down for his afternoon nap soon.

vCash
    Typical Ole Miss trying to take credit for anything good that comes our way or that we earn.

Remember Bears, we won the SEC title outright in baseball BECAUSE WE WON MORE SEC GAMES THAN ANYONE ELSE. And your victory over TAMU didn't help us any more than anyone else that also beat them or any more than any of the SEC games we won.

Ole Miss...stop trying to be big brother (MSU).
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I wanted to say hello from Oxford, MS. and we look forward to playing the Bulldogs in a few weeks. I wanted to see if the rumor was true that Ole Miss was asked originally to play MU in the St. Petersburg Bowl but Ross Bjork declined. This confused me because both Old Miss and MSU finished 5-7. I'm assuming that Ole Miss was too proud which leads me to my next question...why did MSU agree to play a MAC school? Certainly this looks poor on the SEC and completely reflects the lack luster product State put on the field week after week. Another rumor is that Kylin Hill met with Chuck Martin (coach of MU OH) at an undisclosed location in Natchez to discuss the ramifications of a State loss on 12/26. Why take his talent to Starkville when he could play for a winner in Oxford? Another speculation as to why MSU is playing in the St. Pete Bowl is that they have no more money after losing the Cam sweepstakes to Auburn. MUOH appreciates the competition!!!

Fixed it for you

BTW, see the signature

venit, vidimus, amisimus

vCash
    Click an ad while you're here. Being a troll...