Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

vCash

Deadman's Switch

Think about it.

You're messing with some of the crazies.

Make sure they know you have leverage if anything happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Istvan Teleky View Post
    Think about it.

You're messing with some of the crazies.

Make sure they know you have leverage if anything happens.
    If he did this because one crazy went after him, what the hell you think he's going to do if they all go after him? If they want to be on double secret probation, it might be a good idea to fan the flames.

However, I guarantee you that the entire ole miss coaching staff is soiling their pants after reading that post. They're all praying the fan base leaves it alone and it just becomes another post on a message board, because if this issues is pushed it would open Pandora's box on the investigation.

Also, this is a pretty solid indication that the NCAA knows much, much more than what was in the first NOA. It's going to get nasty for them. It's bad now, but it's getting worse.

I'll also say this, John is completely justified in hammering them after they went after him. They've done it to a lot of us. Went after our jobs, our livelihoods, harassed our family members, threatened us, and even blackmailed us. This is what they get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Technetium View Post
    I may have missed this in the thread, but did this information get shared already with the appropriate NCAA people, or is this just a threat to do so if the unnamed person doesn't back down? Or is the threat just to release it publicly, despite John already disclosing it to the NCAA?
    Curious as well, as Im sure most are...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    If he did this because one crazy went after him, what the hell you think he's going to do if they all go after him? If they want to be on double secret probation, it might be a good idea to fan the flames.

However, I guarantee you that the entire ole miss coaching staff is soiling their pants after reading that post. They're all praying the fan base leaves it alone and it just becomes another post on a message board, because if this issues is pushed it would open Pandora's box on the investigation.

Also, this is a pretty solid indication that the NCAA knows much, much more than what was in the first NOA. It's going to get nasty for them. It's bad now, but it's getting worse.

I'll also say this, John is completely justified in hammering them after they went after him. They've done it to a lot of us. Went after our jobs, our livelihoods, harassed our family members, threatened us, and even blackmailed us. This is what they get.
    Yep, they did it as recently as Coach34, and seemed to relish in it. Those shitbirds are ruthless.

I remember John Farley from the BullDawg Junction days. When he posted something I never doubted it's accuracy. If he has all the proof he seems to have, you'd think a rational people would back off. But those folks are anything but rational. They actually are in the truest sense of the word, shitbirds!!

Ps. Sorry cuz if you see this, but it is true. And I know you all monitor these sites on the reg..
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 12-16-2016 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Had to clean up my language abt the shitbirds.....
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash

This. Is. Spot. On.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Awesome!

vCash

I know for a fact some of them have been gunning for me due to what I've posted on Rivals over the years. One particular sicko, who goes by Alex0393 thinks he's figured it out, and that I have a second profile over there (I don't). But there's some poor Auburn fan over there that this Alex is convinced is me...and he has posted some personal stuff about the guy in an attempt to intimidate him, again, thinking it's actually me.

I actually told the AU fan he'd better watch his 6, because some of those morons are psychotic. It's one of the main reasons I refuse to participate in some discussions that could have the potential to give clues to who I am...or sometimes post something specifically designed to throw them off-track.

I've observed some of them try to get me to answer questions to help them in this regard. They think they're being clever, but they're mostly just not very bright.

Still, they are a determined lot, with few limits...so one has to be careful.

vCash
    I am probably the easiest going guy anyone will ever meet. I could give two shits what happens at the University of Mississippi. That's a fact. But this has gone on for 14 months. And started over something as silly as a crystal ball pick. I don't wanna be involved in any of this. Period. Perfectly content to go back under my rock and worry about what's important. But one of two things can happen when you call someone's bluff. You back down or you will be their huckleberry. Val Kilmer showed up last night. I am done with it. Just leave me alone

vCash
    It absolutely blows my mind that they have people that give enough shi*s to try and bully/ruin somebody's personal life over 18-22 yr olds playing football. The sad/funny thing is that most of them probably couldn't pull those strings anyway as far as careers go. Unless you are directly involved with college sports or coaching at certain highschools. I know several fairly big OM boosters and although they are arrogant they have hired several state grads and engineers over OM guys because they actually understand that there is life outside of sports and what school you went to and more importantly they understand that a good asset is a good asset regardless of where he or she graduated from.

vCash
    IT'S COMING!!!!!!!

venit, vidimus, amisimus

vCash
    I guess now would be a bad time to ask for the pics**

But honestly hope you accomplished what you needed to. I've been in a similar situation before but recruiting violations weren't the topic. Incredibly infuriating to go through. Best of luck and hope whoever it is stops.

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 12-16-2016 at 04:52 PM.

vCash

Yep. Same thing happened to me after signing day in 2013. I was working as an urgent care doc at the time. I made some comments on twitter about how they got their class, and I even responded to Hugh quoting a scripture with another scripture. I quoted proverbs 19:5 to him, which is "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he that speaks lies shall not escape."

Needless to say, I got a call from my employer after that because some of their fans called the medical office on me.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Yep. Same thing happened to me after signing day in 2013. I was working as an urgent care doc at the time. I made some comments on twitter about how they got their class, and I even responded to Hugh quoting a scripture with another scripture. I quoted proverbs 19:5 to him, which is "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he that speaks lies shall not escape."

Needless to say, I got a call from my employer after that because some of their fans called the medical office on me.
    I've had them contact members of my church before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post

What was the result of the carpet-calling? Seems to me like you should be able to Tweet anything you wanted to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    What was the result of the carpet-calling? Seems to me like you should be able to Tweet anything you wanted to.
    I had to delete my twitter account, and I also apparently have this in my record because the staff at my new clinic in the same system knows about it.

vCash
    I was flat out blackmailed and they called my work, but they found out quick that they're barking up the wrong tree there.

vCash
    wow- cant imagine what it would be like having OM fans call your work about something posted on a message board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    wow- cant imagine what it would be like having OM fans call your work about something posted on a message board
    I can't believe what whoever answered the phone at his work would feel about the idiot that called in. They must've thought he was the craziest person they'd ever talked to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Forgot these ***