Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post
    Interesting- not what you said on SP: Anyone know John Farley? Might want to let Steve know...
    He posted some pretty incriminating stuff about his (John's) involvement in the OM mess, and mentioned Steve by name, over on the ED page.

Those of you that know Steve may want to give him a quick heads up.
    Last edited by Bulldogg31; Today at 11:36 PM.
    I meant incriminating of Ole Miss's practices, not of John. My bad if misconstrued. Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by Bulldogg31; 12-16-2016 at 12:04 AM.

vCash
    I don't want to be on anyone's show. I posted it here cause of an isolated event. Period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Farley View Post
    I don't want to be on anyone's show. I posted it here cause of an isolated event. Period.
    And we appreciate you doing so.

vCash
    John, I will pony up the funds for the "Book" deal. I want to break even and you can laugh to the bank.

vCash
    Well my phone has been blowing up ever since you posted this. I'm sure the other fellas have had the same. Just an FYI, I'm glad you posted this.
    Yes- that Behr

Banned
    vCash
    Good rule of thumb: Ya don't 17 with the people who know where the bodies are buried. Folks paid to write about recruiting know where the bodies are buried.

vCash
    Interpretation: somebody just made threats to John and his family. John knows things and will not be messed with. This is his warning shot to back off. Well played, John. Don't let the ass holes have any control over you. Keep up the good fight.

vCash
    maybe one of the greatest posts of all time here - just real raw truth. I don't keep up with recruiting stuff enough to know who you are but any man does what he has to do to provide for his family so that part just is what it is - I work in Oxford everyday usually in the homes or future homes of the ole miss elite and hate every minute of it. thanks for sharing the rest with us
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    John Farley, you beautiful son of a bitch you.

Salute
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 12-16-2016 at 08:31 AM.

vCash
    We need to keep this thread on the front page as long as possible! This ones gonna go down in history! John Farley-Bulldog Legend! Adidas gonna have to make Bulldog legend gear for him
    Too! In all seriousness thanks for posting this!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I told you to speak your mind but Jesus!! Rep points for the movie that quote came from.

Great post. Can't imagine the crap you had to put up with throughout this process.
    Hunt for Red October-James Earl Jones! Great movie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I told you to speak your mind but Jesus!! Rep points for the movie that quote came from.

Great post. Can't imagine the crap you had to put up with throughout this process.

"The hunt for Red October". for those that don't remember

vCash
    John Farley....Thank you!

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    John...when did you work for Rebel 247? And I posed this question on the other board...why would an OM site hire someone who had worked for an MSU site assuming John is one of the good guys? Just makes no sense to me. And then shows him where the bodies are buried. True dumbasses. But hey, I'm just glad they are. We wouldn't be having nearly as much fun if they weren't.

vCash
    I know exactly how you feel John. It's sucks working for an opposing team when you're a bulldog. But kids gotta eat, and play baseball and such. I applaud you good sir. Thank you.

vCash
    Delete
    Last edited by Spiderman; 12-16-2016 at 07:31 AM.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Best post in the history of ED. PLEASE, "John" tell us you have talked with the NCAA.

vCash
    This is probably gonna be the last thing I say about any of this for a while. I did what I did because a person can't separate reality from fiction.

There are internet personas that we all know and either hate or love out there. They are flamboyant and outspoken and sometimes hilarious. But it was never my intention to be a persona. Michael and Paul gave me a chance way back when because I wanted to help kids. Period. That was it. I was just a guy wanting to feed his family. David Johnson is a guy just trying to feed his family. Paul Jones is just a guy trying to feed his family. They are gonna be right some, and they will be wrong some. But at the end of the day I know them both as people. Not personas.

Things can be taken way too far. Over what. The decision of an 18 year old kid. When I was 18 I hadn't decided whether Coke or Pepsi was better.

My whole point is simple. Don't make any of this personal. They are people just like me and you. But every red blooded American male gets to a point where you can push them too far. When it reached that point the best thing to do was leave him alone.

vCash
    Does anyone know this poster? I mean what he wrote here doesn't read like a professional journalist authored it. How come everyone just assumes this is credible?
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    Does anyone know this poster? I mean what he wrote here doesn't read like a professional journalist authored it. How come everyone just assumes this is credible?
    He did misspell pre Madonna...