Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hevesy at it again ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I don't lean in this direction. Urban Meyer was correct at Florida when he moved him from OL coach to TE coach. We need a better OL coach and a better recruiter for the OL.
    So was urban wrong when he took him from bowling green then to Utah then to Florida? And then called him at Ohio state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You do realize Hevesy was with Meyer at Bowling Green, Utah, & Florida right? You also realize he was still involved in the play calling at FL after the move to the TE coach and he remained the OL assistant coach. He wasn't moved because he couldn't coach.
    Sorry, should have read entire thread before repeating.....

vCash
    He's not a SEC caliber coach taking everything into account- including recruting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He's not a SEC caliber coach taking everything into account- including recruting.

You've had a lot of dumbass post, but this has to top it. Urban Meyer disagrees with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    You've had a lot of dumbass post, but this has to top it. Urban Meyer disagrees with you.

That is an understatement.... Rep given
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So was urban wrong when he took him from bowling green then to Utah then to Florida? And then called him at Ohio state.
    I don't know if he was wrong or not, but he obviously wasn't satisfied with his OL coaching since he moved him to TE coach. You say "he called him at Ohio State". How do you know this and what was the purpose of the call? I venture to say it was not to offer him the OL coaching position. It seems to me a lot of people on this board are satisfied with mediocrity.

vCash
    I don't know if he was wrong or not, but he obviously wasn't satisfied with his OL coaching since he moved him to TE coach. You say "he called him at Ohio State". How do you know this and what was the purpose of the call? I venture to say it was not to offer him the OL coaching position. It seems to me a lot of people on this board are satisfied with mediocrity.
    He moved him to tackles and te and fla. he didn't fire him....and how i know more than you or how has nothing to do with it. To add, I didn't say he was wo fault. He has issues. Recruiting for sure has been a problem. Don't know where I said any different but thanks for the shitty attempt to put words in my mouth.

vCash
    Probably good thing for Urban that Hev decided to stay in Starkville ... since they won NC with 1 4* OT recruit, a 3* DE recruit (I believe), 2 other 3* OL recruits and an unranked recruit. I'm doing this from memory but I remember scratching my head about how that OL whupped Bama so well in the CFP.

Based on that I believe Hev works greater wonders with less talented players than anyone in the country *****

vCash
    He moved him to tackles and te and fla. he didn't fire him....and how i know more than you or how has nothing to do with it. To add, I didn't say he was wo fault. He has issues. Recruiting for sure has been a problem. Don't know where I said any different but thanks for the shitty attempt to put words in my mouth.
    Weird response, but ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    He said Jenkins is very competitive and doesn't like to be wrong. Seems like Jenkins is the mold of what he's looking for in a lineman. I like those qualities of course, but I would like to add one more...."the David Stewart" approach. "I don't care who is across from me, I'm going to stomp their ass into the ground on every play." I didn't play with him, he was younger, but I was told that he was a tough, mean SOB. Love that shit.
    And the Day approach, don't fall down in front of me fifteen yards down the field.

vCash
    Good grief. All Urban did was flip Addaizo from coaching T & TE and Hev coaching interior. He then gave Addaizo AHC title and started grooming him as Dan's replacement. Seeing how that played into Addazio getting 2 HC jobs it probably a good move.

vCash
    The offensive line is either going to make us lethal offensively next year or it could be 2015 all over again. The skill positions are there. On both sides really, gotta have some guys step up and at least be serviceable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Urban Meyer moved him to tight ends so I guess he agrees with me. Dumbass.

vCash
    Urban Meyer moved him to tight ends so I guess he agrees with me. Dumbass.
    As stated before, urban moved him to tackles and te. Not just te.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    That is an understatement.... Rep given

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    LMAO Clint! Rep given.

vCash
    As stated before, urban moved him to tackles and te. Not just te.
    That's not the way it looks on Steve Addazio's bio. It looks like he got promoted over Hevesy actually. I'm not sure why he would report it differently.

vCash
    That's not the way it looks on Steve Addazio's bio. It looks like he got promoted over Hevesy actually. I'm not sure why he would report it differently.
    ....make his bio look better? You don't believe everything glossy on a resume do you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WPDawg View Post
    ....make his bio look better? You don't believe everything glossy on a resume do you?
    Why would he lie about that? He already had AHC by his name. That would be pretty obvious to root out as well especially after George O'Leary lied and it cost him the Notre Dame job.