Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yo Rebels247

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash

Yo Rebels247

How much longer are you guys gonna pay to be lied to. "The whole night shifted" when Burger King offered a 2 for $10 whopper meal. And how can a guy be there till 9 and never show up. Don't y'all get. They know he caused all this. He ain't getting good info. Damn it's yalls money but shit. Throw the shit out the window. Getting the same result

vCash
    And how you on a go Ten deep in a house when you don't even have ten coaches who can go on recruiting trips on staff. Did he just confirm they committed another violation

vCash
    Beer or bourbon tonight?

vCash
    Just air and simple math. But sometimes that's lost on those idiots

vCash
    DJ said the whole coaching staff showed up "10 deep". Um....they don't even have 10 coaches right now. The only other answer is the others must have been bagmen

vCash
    I just read it. What a joke.

I can't believe they believe that shit. 10 deep? Really? Recruiting violation

He also had a visit by visit account in which he claims to know how FSU's and Tennessee's visits went. How? But also said that everything changed when Ole Miss showed up at 9:45. I bet Cam was tired as shit at 9:45.

Again, the kid is a straight idiot and laughing stock of recruiting if he attends Ole Miss. not only will he never attend a bowl game, it will be the 4th most blatant massive recruiting violation after 1. Tunsi 2. AJ Brown 3. Little.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    DJ said the whole coaching staff showed up "10 deep". Um....they don't even have 10 coaches right now. The only other answer is the others must have been bagmen
    This guy comprehends- good job

If OM was "10 deep" as Johnson said- its an NCAA violation. They dont have 10 coaches right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    This guy comprehends- good job

If OM was "10 deep" as Johnson said- its an NCAA violation. They dont have 10 coaches right now
    "10 deep" is actually what yancy is willing to take in the orifice of choice if he'll sign with the bears.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I just read it. What a joke.

I can't believe they believe that shit. 10 deep? Really? Recruiting violation

He also had a visit by visit account in which he claims to know how FSU's and Tennessee's visits went. How? But also said that everything changed when Ole Miss showed up at 9:45. I bet Cam was tired as shit at 9:45.

Again, the kid is a straight idiot and laughing stock of recruiting if he attends Ole Miss. not only will he never attend a bowl game, it will be the 4th most blatant massive recruiting violation after 1. Tunsi 2. AJ Brown 3. Little.
    4. Bo Scarborough 5. Hootie Jones 6. Laquon Treadwell 7. CJ Hampton (Louis Vuitton looks good on you tho) 8. Van Jefferson 9. Shea..... who cares anymore.

vCash
    Where do you guys think Cam goes?

I don't have the slightest clue.

Seems like LSU or FSU would be a good fit
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I think he goes to OM. Mom is a big fan.

vCash
    For those keeping score at home:

Freeze- likely Show cause
    Werner- Gone
    Nix- likely show cause
    Heard- Indiana
    Harris- likely show cause
    Kiffen- likely show cause
    Luke- South Carolina, OC, or possible show cause
    Wommack- "Retired"
    Batoon- Demoted to the office
    Barney- Fired

I might be leaving someone out, but at the most they have 4-6 guys that can legally recruit right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    For those keeping score at home:

Freeze- likely Show cause
    Werner- Gone
    Nix- likely show cause
    Heard- Indiana
    Harris- likely show cause
    Kiffen- likely show cause
    Luke- South Carolina, OC, or possible show cause
    Wommack- "Retired"
    Batoon- Demoted to the office
    Barney- Fired

I might be leaving someone out, but at the most they have 4-6 guys that can legally recruit right now.
    The other 4 were probably NCAA enforcement**

Banned
    vCash
    Yup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    And how you on a go Ten deep in a house when you don't even have ten coaches who can go on recruiting trips on staff. Did he just confirm they committed another violation
    Ole Miss recruiting squad shows up. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXVN7QJ8m88
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash

You guys are forgetting the BCE

Beautiful Campus Effect.

C'mon people

vCash
    Yep......... "BIG" fan
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    I kinda hope he does. He will be a non-factor there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I kinda hope he does. He will be a non-factor there
    He will be a factor wherever he goes as long as he stays healthy and works at it
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    He will be a factor wherever he goes as long as he stays healthy and works at it
    He won't be a major factor unless he learns the position and develops vision. The running over people at 215-220 ain't happening in the SEC.