Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the SEC vote Ole Miss out?

vCash
    Yall better hope not....

And that goes double for dropping an "OM" and picking up an "Oklahoma"....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Nope, they will be the homecoming came for Jacksonville State and Troy in 2 or 3 years. They will be dead last in the SEC West for at least five years. We keep them and mock them.
    Haha!! How will the preseason West rankings be effected?? Will we be moved from the bottom in the preseason now??
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Haha!! How will the preseason West rankings be effected?? Will we be moved from the bottom in the preseason now??
    We'll always be next to last.**

vCash
    Nah. Leave 'em in.

If they were kicked out we'd have to find another P5 opponent (and so would the rest of the west) and it's not that easy the way it is. **

Besides, wouldn't want to add Ga Tech or Tulane since they've already had their chance and opted out because they couldn't win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Haha!! How will the preseason West rankings be effected [sic]?? Will we be moved from the bottom in the preseason now??
    Probably not. We hold the rest of the West up pretty well anyway, and there's only one way to go from there.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Ridiculous and I think this should make Ari's list.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Ridiculous and I think this should make Ari's list.
    I should make a list because I started a thread about getting our rivals kicked out of the SEC. ok. If harassing and despising Tsun gets me on the list then sign me the hell up. I'm going to start all kinds of crap about them because that's exactly what they would do and have done to us in the past. **** Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    So what I'm hearing is major sanctions coming for the Ole Miss football program. This coupled with their other programs that have received sanction and their very hit and miss success in basketball and baseball will the SEC pull the plug on them?

Honestly, MSU provides the most national exposure of the Misssissippi schools right now for th SEC...especially with Mullen and Dak connection and what appears to be the rise of Fitzgerald. Ole Miss will be a pariah for the SEC when the sanctions come down and then it will hit the SEC financially as that program details for the.m next decade.

The SEC could send a strong message by dropping them (regarding cheating) and could make some room to expand to a larger base. Maybe pick up Georgia Tech or one of the North Carolina schools. Ole Miss would do well in the AAC and that would set up a great rival for them in Memphis.
    Charter members cannot be voted out unless they vote themselves. Has to be unanimous.

Time to stop this fantasy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    It's more likely that their delusional fan base pushes them to declare their independence from the SEC when they feel like they got screwed by the conference when they don't get the support AU got in the NCAA probe.
    Ole Miss needs the SEC a helluva lot more than the SEC needs Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Surely they aren't THAT stupid.
    Well watching how they have handled this investigation, I would have to say their pretty stupid.

vCash
    yes you should. It is a ridiculous thought that will NEVER happen.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Charter members cannot be voted out unless they vote themselves. Has to be unanimous.
    Source?

vCash
    I say let em stay it'll be fun kicking their asses for the next 10 years.Besides Kentucky,Vandy,and South Carolina needs a homecoming win every year and Ole Siss will soon provide it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    yes you should. It is a ridiculous thought that will NEVER happen.
    SEC commish tell you something different than what he said at SEC media days?

vCash
    Are you saying making a prediction that it's going to happen?
    No Signature

vCash
    Eh, probably going to enjoy kicking their teeth in for the next 10 years. If they don't find some way to beat us next year it could be quite a while before they have an opportunity to again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by anubus View Post
    I say let em stay it'll be fun kicking their asses for the next 10 years.Besides Kentucky,Vandy,and South Carolina needs a homecoming win every year and Ole Siss will soon provide it
    Vandy said "tell me something new".