Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ole Miss coaches recording

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Hugh, are you running low on birch? Your nerves seem on edge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    $80? No wonder we can't get recruits!!!** Must have been a 2 star.
    My thought exactly. On the other hand that will cost us two scholars and two years probation.

vCash
    yeah ... I'm not sold on this guy yet
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    They are desperate, DESPERATE to rope State into this somehow - misery loves company. They are throwing whatever they can at the wall to see if it sticks, as long as it gets State fans worried, too. That's what they want.
    THIS! I'll say this, if I was recruiting against them I would definitely tell every recruit they were on about them secretly recording recruiting visits. This proves they are stupid. If they ARE doing it and let it get out it they are stupid. If they aren't doing it but are saying they are they are beyond stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    $80? Is that even a secondary violation? Next they'll be saying we got them an extra sweet and sour sauce for their McNuggets when we took them to McDonalds.
    haha don't laugh we got popped for buying Fant a tire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    haha don't laugh we got popped for buying Fant a tire.
    Actually, it wasn't even that bad. We got popped for someone using his credit card to hold a tire until his mom could come up and pay for the tire. No money changed hands. Just a case of the tire store (owned by a bear) saying we won't promise not to sale that tire to someone else if they come in and want it and have money in hand. Guy said let me give you my credit card number to hold it until his mom can get here to pay for it. THAT was what we got popped for.
    Last edited by starkvegasdawg; 12-07-2016 at 09:46 AM.