Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let Me Get This Straight - Mississippi DC

vCash
    Ole Miss thinks they can recruit their way to greatness. Just keep chucking those 50/50 balls and eventually you're bound to win a few big games. Kinda like 2014 and 2015 against Bama... when they failed to win the SEC West and were never in contention for any championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    The same Ron English that was let go from Eastern Michigan for "dressing down" his players?

That's what all I was pissed off about. How did so many kids go bad? I haven't been around players where so many go bad, so s***bird. I mean this is s***bird football! It's bad. As bad as I've ever been around, Jesus. Bad as I've ever been around. Just s***bird football. I've never been around players where you've coached the same s*** for months. I've never been in a place like that. Gotta coach the same s*** over and over. Gotta coach practice, gotta coach (inaudible), are you kidding me? (inaudible) Just once, and I gotta coach the same s***.

There's a lack of focus now. There's a lack of pride, is what that is. But more importantly, self-respect. That's what it really is; you have no respect for yourselves. Why should anybody else, if you've never looked at yourself and said, you know what, I'm not falling into that trap, I'm not (unintelligible).

That's why I have no respect for the players that went here, I have no f****** respect for you b****. I have no respect for you little quittin'-ass b****. That's why you got your ass kicked, quitter. That's what I call y'all, all little f***ers. Mother******, I don't need to respect you, I don't give a f*** about you, b****. There, it's true. I don't f***** care about complainers, cause you mother****** are quitters. Gotta get out mother*******. I don't give a f*** about you, b****.

Could care less. I respect football players, but I respect football players, mother******. But you ain't no football player, you little b****. You're a little f****** b****, that everybody laughs at over and over, because they know you're a f***** quitter. They know from the third quarter and halftime that you quit. If you wanna call it what it is. Do you know why it happens? Because you allow it to happen out here. You just come out here on Thursdays and f*** around, come out on Wednesdays and f*** around...

He's going to need to make some trips to Haiti before Freezus anoints him DC....
    Da frick was that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Da frick was that?
    It's a transcript of what was said on the audio that got him fired. I'm assuming in a fit of rage, he wasn't very coherent.

Regardless, with Freezus' portraying a certain image to the public via his publicity stunts - hiring this guy with documented (I realize most coaches do this) baggage should be interesting. We know how well they rehabbed the Kimdechie brothers, Kelly, etc. so why not elevate and expand their "healing" touch to coaches that need an image makeover...

vCash
    Please let them hire Ron "shitbird" English. Then I will lose all doubt that the NCAA is going in balls deep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    This from his wiki page....thought this was funny.

English was abruptly fired on November 8, 2013?less than 24 hours before the Eagles' game against Western Michigan. Later that day, The Detroit News revealed that English had been fired after school officials obtained a tape of a tirade English delivered to his team during an October team meeting. The speech was laden with expletives ("shitbird" was especially plentiful), and included at least one homophobic slur. On November 9, athletic director Heather Lyke confirmed the existence of the tape and condemned it as "wholly inappropriate" and "absolutely unacceptable."[11] English subsequently apologized, admitting that he had "lost my poise," but hoped to be able to coach again.[12]

He seems like a real winner. I hope they get their guy. I guess he'll call them "shit sharks" before its all over with.
    Mistakes were made...

vCash
    If he was using shitbird that often, he must have been a fan of The Wire. For that, I like him

vCash
    It's a transcript of what was said on the audio that got him fired. I'm assuming in a fit of rage, he wasn't very coherent.

Regardless, with Freezus' portraying a certain image to the public via his publicity stunts - hiring this guy with documented (I realize most coaches do this) baggage should be interesting. We know how well they rehabbed the Kimdechie brothers, Kelly, etc. so why not elevate and expand their "healing" touch to coaches that need an image makeover...

They've dabbled before. Kiffin went from breaking into vehicles and stealing CDs to slinging benefits.

vCash

Don't give them any ideas....they may bring in Art Briles after their probation is handed out...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If he was using shitbird that often, he must have been a fan of The Wire. For that, I like him
    True that!!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    To think that the last recruiting class the bears had was top 5 in the nation. As it sits the incoming class is dead last in the sec. Gonna be hard pressed to find anyone to jump at the job with that fallout

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hahahahahaha Shitbird I can't stop laughing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    It would be fitting considering their defense against us in the EB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Awesome. And it's red and blue too!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Maybe this is their new mascot.