Thread: "The Season" 2016 Egg Bowl.

vCash

"The Season" 2016 Egg Bowl.

In case you haven't seen the Egg Bowl portion of "The Season" and wanted to, here it is. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDJrZRT2iqI

vCash
    Formerly is something that happened before, like when a pop star changed his name to a squiggle, he became known as The Artist Formerly Known as Prince. Vocabulary.com

A defense formerly known as, "Landsharks".

vCash
    The way Kellum called that TD pass from Fitz to Dear is why he is such a joke. How unprofessional can you be on a broadcast....entitled homer crybaby bitch acted like he was just stunned that somebody could score on the mighty 5-6 Black Bears of Sardis.

vCash
    Didn't show much of the second half destruction did they lol? Freeze looks like absolute hell.

vCash
    Fitz just scored again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Fitz just scored again.
    Beav is probably having nightmares about Fitz!

vCash
    They really are special. They are the only people I've ever seen that can find a way to be pompous dickheads after getting shelled by 5tds against a rival.

vCash
    55 - 20 Bitches !!!

vCash
    Good gracious that was AWESOME! I disagree with Cadaver, that call of the Dear TD was PRICELESS! My reasons are the same as his, LOL. Freeze looks like a guy that has been on a two month drunk. He also reminds you of the AFTER picture of every US President in modern times. I wonder where all that stress is coming from?***********

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Good gracious that was AWESOME! I disagree with Cadaver, that call of the Dear TD was PRICELESS! My reasons are the same as his, LOL. Freeze looks like a guy that has been on a two month drunk. He also reminds you of the AFTER picture of every US President in modern times. I wonder where all that stress is coming from?***********
    Man I was thinking the same thing about the after pictures of the Presidents.

vCash
    Does anyone else think of History Channel documentaries or Ken Burns films from listening to the narrator at the beginning? Almost sounds like the viewer is watching something from the Civil War. Fitting.

vCash
    Oh I definitely loved it....just stating that it makes him look awful. I love it when he sounds like we stole his dog. Listening to Kellum when OM is losing, is as entertaining as it gets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Oh I definitely loved it....just stating that it makes him look awful. I love it when he sounds like we stole his dog. Listening to Kellum when OM is losing, is as entertaining as it gets.
    Ain't it though! I was in Memphis the day of the game that Stans got tossed and we made an epic comeback to win the game. I was staying at the Embassy Suites and it wasn't on TV there. The only way I could get the game was on a stinking clock radio in my room. It turned out to be one of the best times I have ever had LISTENING to a game. His smugness when they had the big lead and Stans got tossed just OOZED through that cheap radio. When we started making the run to the win the panic was EPIC. When we won it the disappointment in his call was wonderful. That was the only time I have ever listened to his full call. I'll say this, as fun as that was , it didn't hold a candle to listening to Stan Torgerson call a Confederate loss!

vCash
    Ain't it though! I was in Memphis the day of the game that Stans got tossed and we made an epic comeback to win the game. I was staying at the Embassy Suites and it wasn't on TV there. The only way I could get the game was on a stinking clock radio in my room. It turned out to be one of the best times I have ever had LISTENING to a game. His smugness when they had the big lead and Stans got tossed just OOZED through that cheap radio. When we started making the run to the win the panic was EPIC. When we won it the disappointment in his call was wonderful. That was the only time I have ever listened to his full call. I'll say this, as fun as that was , it didn't hold a candle to listening to Stan Torgerson call a Confederate loss!
    Haha, that's great bc I can picture the smugness in his voice and then the familiar sound of his heart being broken over the air waves. Also funny that you listened to that on a clock radio like the ones Ole Miss players stole.

vCash
    Another "The Season" video featuring some sniveling babies in the background. Nice...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Haha, that's great bc I can picture the smugness in his voice and then the familiar sound of his heart being broken over the air waves. Also funny that you listened to that on a clock radio like the ones Ole Miss players stole.
    LOL! For the record..........I didn't steal the radio. I ain't a Confederate player!

vCash
    I love it when he says, "They proved every Dawg has their day." Well you jackass, seems in the last 8 yrs, we have had your ass 5 times....

vCash
    They left out the 2nd half highlights.

vCash
    This to me typifies the whole Ole Miss mantra. It's all about how you look, how you are perceived. All those pump ups and speeches were because a camera was there. Kiffin, please. That type of RAH RAH WE ARE THE BEST coaching works as long as everything is going well. But when it isn't, there is no strong backbone to the program. Thankful we got our coaches.