Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stands off to an ugly 3-5 start

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    I enjoy your insight on football and your info regarding the OM situation...but your knowledge in other areas is lacking. You know this so you just stir the pot to garner clicks. I don't blame you but it is what it is.
    My knowledge is fine in other areas.

I talked about how Humphries couldnt hit RHP's. Posters trumpeted Hump as being All-SEC preseason. How did 2016 turn out? Hump played well but couldnt hit RHP's. He murdered LHP's but struggled in the SEC vs RHP's. It was so bad- Cohen didnt even play him vs an RHP in the deciding game for the College World Series.

I can give 100 more examples- but I dont need to. Elitedawgs exists because of my knowledge in the Big 3. Soccer? ya'll can have it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    It's fascinating actually. Stansbury remains a hot topic for MSU fans. He certainly did a phenomenal job of building relationships with fans. Before he left he built himself a small army of dedicated loving Bulldog fans. I will admit that I am impressed with Stansbury in that aspect. He could recruit players to the campus and he made a lot of friends while he was here. I'll leave it at that and won't rehash all that he couldn't do like I already have 9,000 times before.

Not hard to figure. Who was the last Coach to win twenty games, pretty much every year? Who was the Coach the last time the HUMP was Rocking? People appreciate that, especially with the shape of our program since. It is sad to think that the last team even with Sidney would beat the crap of every team we have had since.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Gotta be jones, right?
    No.. A coach in the conference wky is in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Both Ray and Howland have already made as many Sweet 16's at MSU as Bury did.
    Now that's gold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Not hard to figure. Who was the last Coach to win twenty games, pretty much every year? Who was the Coach the last time the HUMP was Rocking? People appreciate that, especially with the shape of our program since. It is sad to think that the last team even with Sidney would beat the crap of every team we have had since.
    You mean the team that stil didn't make the tourney and made us an embarrassment all across the country?? I'll pass on all that "winning" the last year given the choice thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Nobody would notice now anyway. Just like few noticed about Newman but just the few of us who are rabid MSU basketball fans. Things are about to get better I think, thankfully.
    Maybe if we had an all out fight in the crowd of a tournament they would notice....wait, that's already happened🤔

vCash
    With all my negative posts concerning stans, he did a good job here and is the perfect fit at western. He will win there. But some of y'al can't your head out of his ass long enough to see his time here was over and we were embarrassed nationally w the idiocy under him the last few years. That's just a fact, not an opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    With all my negative posts concerning stans, he did a good job here and is the perfect fit at western. He will win there. But some of y'al can't your head out of his ass long enough to see his time here was over and we were embarrassed nationally w the idiocy under him the last few years. That's just a fact, not an opinion.
    Well said sir!