Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This was Reverend Freezus last game coaching

vCash

This was Reverend Freezus last game coaching

It's the trend.

We upset Coach O in 2007 and it was his last game coaching for the piss ants.

Same thing happened in 2011 when we wrecked shopped on Houston Nutthouse 31-3, he gone.

Now, we just handed TSUN the biggest whooping of the year and The beaver looked liked he hasn?t slept in weeks and called one of the worst games I have seen.

Calling it folks, by kickoff of the 2017 football season, Bucky will be back coaching high school girls basketball and TSUN will not see a bowl game for a long long time.

vCash
    I'd say odds are 60-40 that he's back next year. They aren't going to fire him for performance, like your examples were for. The NCAA boogey man might get him, though. We'll have to wait and see.

vCash
    Agreed. I've thought so for months. But I wish he would have to stay long enough to see his cheating earned, fake 3-2 record against MSU turned into at least 3-4 so he can't claim a winning record against us, even though it was bought and paid for.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I don't want him fired by the NCAA. I want him to have to suffer through recruiting without cheating and I want the ass whippings to get him fired. That piece of shit doesn't deserve a cheap NCAA death. He deserves to have to get fired for going 2-10 and taking ass kickings on the field. He's not even going to win signing day from here on out. They are in for a long decade or more of shitty football

vCash
    Once the chancellor of om knows for sure Freeze is getting a show cause he's gone. I say probably February or March. Then they'll hire some old as dirt retread to run a "clean" program until probation is over. 4-8 and 3-9 seasons will be the norm for at least five years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I don't want him fired by the NCAA. I want him to have to suffer through recruiting without cheating and I want the ass whippings to get him fired. That piece of shit doesn't deserve a cheap NCAA death. He deserves to have to get fired for going 2-10 and taking ass kickings on the field. He's not even going to win signing day from here on out. They are in for a long decade or more of shitty football
    I agree - the NCAA should decimate the program and make him have to deal with it. Unfortunately, it doesn't usually work that way.

vCash
    Anyone know what the buy-out for Freeze is? Lord I wish it would rival Nutt's six million.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Anyone know what the buy-out for Freeze is? Lord I wish it would rival Nutt's six million.
    A more important concern is to not let Jim Jones Freeze anywhere near a Gatorade bucket unattended***
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    A more important concern is to not let Jim Jones Freeze anywhere near a Gatorade bucket unattended***
    The mid field hand shake following the game Freeze looked horrible. I mean he looks like he has been on a five day crack smoking frenzy. He is wearing the entire melt down of thier program on his face. Can someone give him Dollar Shave Club for Christmas please.

vCash
    April 16th

Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Once the chancellor of om knows for sure Freeze is getting a show cause he's gone. I say probably February or March. Then they'll hire some old as dirt retread to run a "clean" program until probation is over. 4-8 and 3-9 seasons will be the norm for at least five years.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Freeze looked like a dead man walking last night even before we started but whoopin them

venit, vidimus, amisimus

vCash
    Everybody is commenting how bad Freeze looked! I think the pressure of this situation is beginning to take a toll.

vCash

Nothing wrong with a little hair on the Beaver......Oh wait, you're talking about

Freeze, my bad.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    They will "fire" him for the unacceptable season right before the hammer drops by the NCAA and try to make it out as "he doesn't work for them anymore". Mark my words, the UNM media will make statements like "sanctions based on previous coaches actions".

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    THIS all day and twice on Sunday!!
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Freeze, my bad.....
    Bald is always best.

Banned
    vCash
    Remember if they fire him then they owe him the $$$$, unless he is tied to the sanctions directly. If he gets a show cause then OM is off the hook completely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Remember if they fire him then they owe him the $$$$, unless he is tied to the sanctions directly. If he gets a show cause then OM is off the hook completely.
    He is tied directly, being in the home of a recruit with a booster (level 1 violation) was in the NOA and admitted to in the response.

vCash
    I could have never imagined that it was it would turn out this way. Wow.

Plus, rep given to Dawgology. Your comment was on POINT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyDawg View Post
    I could have never imagined that it was it would turn out this way. Wow.

Plus, rep given to Dawgology. Your comment was on POINT
    As masterful as Ole Miss is at spinning the narrative they are becoming predictable.